Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
"Age is just a number, I would date anyone of any age if there was a strong enough connection.

There are 15 year old's smarter than most 30 year old's anyway."
User Image

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Caught In Crossfire
EinTheCenturion
Well, I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 19. We aren't sexually active in any way.

However, if there is a 14 year old dating a 17/18 year old, then that's just disgusting. The boy would look like such a tool with his pre-pubescent girlfriend.

You appear to have pre-pubescent mixed up as well as wrong. Pre-Pubescent is defined as NOT having hit puberty as well as maturity. That term you used is defined as:

Quote:
"relating to or being in the period of life just before puberty"

And the age of 14 is not pre-pubescent because the normal age OF puberty is 12/13 with most healthy teenage girls. In any case, it IS perfectly normal IMO to have that kind of relationship. Consider the "Romeo and Juilet" law- in which case this law in CT is to serve or to reduce or eliminate the penalty of the crime in cases where the couple's age difference is minor and the sexual contact is only considered rape because of the lack of legally recognized consent. Basically, it isn't rape or anything. For example:

I wish to date a 15 year old girl, and i'm 18. That makes the legal difference of three, i'm of the "Age of Concent" whereas she is not. IF I end up having a sexual relation with said other, WITHOUT parents permission, I CAN use the Romeo and Juliet law as long as I am in a well defined "Dating Relationship" with her. If I am not, than it IS rape. Also, if i DO get parental consent I CAN have a sexual relationship with her.

General rule of thumb is that IF i get parental consent, in the State of Connecticut, the age is lowered by one year of the Age Of Concent. Ergo, I can legally have sex with a 15 year old with NO consequences. Going back to the Romeo and Juilet laws, and to summarize, IF I have sex with a 15 year old, and it is NOT consented by parents, I can legally use the Romeo and Juliet Law as long as I provide evidence that I was in a dating relationship. Also, I will not be in the register of sex offenders, and as of 2011 (to my knowledge) I can effectively NOT have jail time or fines IF the parents of the significant other do not wish for any.

I dont quite understand why it's so weird.

Can you stop stalking every post I make? You have literally been commenting on everything I write. I'm not even going to read this bull that you wrote. I asked you to leave me alone and you need to respect that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff