Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Phantom

LESLEY THE UGLY DALMATIAN
I guess toms...idk people might think they're hideous but for running around campus all day nothing is better.

More fancy jewelry. I want a real pearl necklace.

Oh I kind of want some toms too...I don't think they're ugly O.O

Lucky Star

A water color tattoo
User Image
User Image

A new car...preferably a full sized suv

And a bicycle

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100

I really want copic markers and micron pens.
I would like this.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
An HP Envy Phoenix 800. I had a Compaq Presario before, but it kept breaking.
And/or a Bunya Bunya tree.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clean Gekko

3,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
A big fat blueberry pie!

Giver

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
pallbearer
Rockstar Dreams
Super expensive designer heavy metal clothing brand jacket (their jackets can cost up to $900 and all their clothes are made in very limited quantities):

User Image

Dude seriously DO NOT buy Toxic Vision...not only is she a scumbag but you can find the same thing for cheaper all over the place

Check out Sordid Force- literally half the cost. Still handmade, still 100% original

Or better yet, due the metalbabe thing and buy your own leather and stud/patch it out. You'll end up spending less for a 100% original piece that's exactly what you want.

This is my black metal vest, I get a million compliments:

User Image

And I have 3 others too emotion_sweatdrop

Have you ever bought from her before/do you know anyone who bought from her? I don't know anything about her as a person, I love her clothes as a designer and that's the only reason I'd be buying from her to begin with. Tons of people are shitty people. I wouldn't be lining her pockets if I find out something that really bothers me but otherwise her personal life is none of my business.

Thank you for the brand recommendation though, I'll definitely look into it. I was going to be custom-making one myself as well but I posted what I'm coveting (that was the question in this topic) and it's that jacket in particular that I wanted but it sold out a long time ago so it's unlikely I'd ever find it anyway.

blubber tubber's Princess

Greedy Capitalist

this beauty

But I feel stupid because I could buy a full set of Sephora brushes for that price, but I've heard such good things asdasdasddsd

And I just bought Kat Von D's Monarch palette, so I can't really convince myself to buy it right now.

Enduring Phantom

Rockstar Dreams

Have you ever bought from her before/do you know anyone who bought from her? I don't know anything about her as a person, I love her clothes as a designer and that's the only reason I'd be buying from her to begin with. Tons of people are shitty people. I wouldn't be lining her pockets if I find out something that really bothers me but otherwise her personal life is none of my business.

Thank you for the brand recommendation though, I'll definitely look into it. I was going to be custom-making one myself as well but I posted what I'm coveting (that was the question in this topic) and it's that jacket in particular that I wanted but it sold out a long time ago so it's unlikely I'd ever find it anyway.

She just has scummy business practices, she marks up on the prices of her clothes to a ridiculous extent and people have said she scammed them out of money and didn't deliver the product at all or as described. She deletes and negative feedback or reviews that are posted on her page, even if you just say "Oh, I don't like that style" or something.

And yeah no problem sorry if I came off as preachy xD I actually do know a lot of people who have bought from Sordid Force and been really happy with it so I thought I would let you know, I don't own any of her stuff but she's from the same city as me and I see her booth around at shows and what not. She does custom orders too.

Questionable Sex Symbol

I want a full Kryolan palette and a set of eco tools brushes emotion_drool

Noob

Explorer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items