Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well then...
I'm an italian guy,who was lucky enough to travel a little bit...^_^
I had the chance of getting in touch with a lot of young people from all around Euorope and other nations...
Some of them had a clear idea of italian people : Spaghetti,pizza and mandolino...
Others connected almost all italians to the Mafia...
What about you guys and girls?^_^
Have you ever met an italian person?Have you ever been in Italy?
What do you think of y homeland?
What do you think of us?^_^
I'm looking forward to hear all your answers,no matter how good or bad they might be!^_^
    I'm Slovakian... Lol..
heart heart well im part italian, and i love it. my mom has been to italy, to see part of our family that still live there. and yeah. i love it i embrace it. lol. and some of my italian family lives in new york too. so its funny stuff. but i love italian food. would love to go to italy some day too. and im in america lol. so who knows when lol. rofl rofl
Have you ever met an italian person?
My grandpa and nonna.

Have you ever been in Italy?
No but my family is planning to take me there sometime to meet my faraway family I've never met.

What do you think of my homeland?
I think it's cultured and I really want to visit Tuscany.

What do you think of us?^_^
I think you're awesome because I'm Italian too.
I went to Italy few years ago and I totally loveeeed it! smile
hahahaha but I think Italy it is more than just pizza and pasta! and tartufosssss blaugh
I wouldn´t mind living there !!! heart
and italians are good looking...
We all were lost, now we are found

I never been to Italy, but my grandmother has twice. My boyfriend and daughter are part Italian.

User Image
Vanilla Soft Serve Hat
omg i luv domenico on a shot at love with tila tequila! heart hes the only person i know who is italian mrgreen
i am goin to italy for vacation on prbly this summer and carious other countries it think it is gunna be nice and i view italiens as just another person like every one else just a little better at cooking
I'm not Italian myself, but I've always loved the Italian culture. I've always felt like it was a part of me, like I could belong, even though it's not in my blood. My boyfriend is Italian, and he's extremely proud of it. He finds it amusing how much I love his heritage. lol We both want to go to Italy someday. xd
Xx_AK_VYXIN_xX
heart heart well im part italian, and i love it. my mom has been to italy, to see part of our family that still live there. and yeah. i love it i embrace it. lol. and some of my italian family lives in new york too. so its funny stuff. but i love italian food. would love to go to italy some day too. and im in america lol. so who knows when lol. rofl rofl

Isn't it kinda strange, how almost all Italians settle in New York? That's where my dads family settled, way before him of course.

Anyways, I live in America of course, and I'm part Italian. I love learning about the different Italian stuff and whatnot. I mean who doesn't?
I also wish to go to Italy one day. Hopefully Rome, since it's the capitol. And... I don't know if any of my family members have ever been to Italy before, but if they have I gotta talk to them.....
canine_13
My boyfriend is Italian, and he's extremely proud of it./quote]
XD I totally understand your boyfriend!!!
Wow,I'm amazed by your,all of you, opinions...^_^
What I mean is that I'm really happy to hear ( better, to read) all the compliments you made!!^_^
Thanks a lot!!!^_^
I made a little bit of mess with the "Quote" thing,sorry!! XD
The Italian language is beautiful. mrgreen
Ozeo
canine_13
My boyfriend is Italian, and he's extremely proud of it./quote]
XD I totally understand your boyfriend!!!
Wow,I'm amazed by your,all of you, opinions...^_^
What I mean is that I'm really happy to hear ( better, to read) all the compliments you made!!^_^
Thanks a lot!!!^_^

haha. you're welcome dude. biggrin
lol wow it does mess it up. i'm the one who said "haha. you're welcome dude. biggrin "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff