Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Hoarder

Canon92
Srintella Tiagara
Canon92
Srintella Tiagara
Go talk to her and explain you're not a big breakfast meal type person. You enjoy a simple bowl (whatever) until a certain time of day.

Than tell her that the first meal of the day is fending for yourself.

LOL, I have never talk to her more than 5 years until now for a bad reason. We just met and no more eye contact. I feel bad with this kind of situation. That's why, I got this problem.

Well now's the time to start.

Don't have intentionally to start a conversation with her, sorry.
Than you are going hungry form now on.
Share the kitchen with her. Talk to her. Suck it up buttercup.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Srintella Tiagara
Canon92
Srintella Tiagara
Canon92
Srintella Tiagara
Go talk to her and explain you're not a big breakfast meal type person. You enjoy a simple bowl (whatever) until a certain time of day.

Than tell her that the first meal of the day is fending for yourself.

LOL, I have never talk to her more than 5 years until now for a bad reason. We just met and no more eye contact. I feel bad with this kind of situation. That's why, I got this problem.

Well now's the time to start.

Don't have intentionally to start a conversation with her, sorry.
Than you are going hungry form now on.

It must have another suggestion for me.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
xVallx
Share the kitchen with her. Talk to her. Suck it up buttercup.

Share of course, but I do not want to talk with her, never.
Hello,

Have you tried post it note or a letter saying,

I would appreciate it if you could clean up after using the kitchen. This way I can make my self some thing too. This would be a great help in my morning rituals.

Thanks sis

Some thing like buy may be not how I word it as I am very blunt.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Vampy613
Hello,

I would appreciate it if you could clean up after using the kitchen. This way I can make my self some thing too. This would be a great help in my morning rituals.

Thanks sis

No, I don't try to post a note/ letter saying as what u suggest. Why? I don't want to make her down. I still want to take care of her feeling. May be, if I do that way, she will not give me any chance to enter the only one kitchen in our house. It will be possible 99%, 1% is pity.

Yep, I am always clean up after using the kitchen. Why? No need dirty ok.

Hahah, I don't like this life style u know. Such, I think I want to get out from the house right now!
stressed Yeah, 21/11/2014, I will go to my college dorm. My study session will open at 24/11/2014. I feel free! 4laugh

# NO MORE CONTROL!!! I WANNA ENJOY MY STUDY, MY LIFE! cool
Canon92
Vampy613
Hello,

Thanks sis

No, I don't try to post a note/ letter saying as what u suggest. Why? I don't want to make her down. I still want to take care of her feeling. May be, if I do that way, she will not give me any chance to enter the only one kitchen in our house. It will be possible 99%, 1% is pity.

Hahah, I don't like this life style u know. Such, I think I want to get out from the house right now!
stressed Yeah, 21/11/2014, I will go to my college dorm. My study session will open at 24/11/2014. I feel free! 4laugh

Have you talked with your mom? or let the dishes pile up that she uses. The dishes one worked on my brother.
Vampy613
Canon92
Vampy613
Hello,

Thanks sis

Have you talked with your mom? or let the dishes pile up that she uses. The dishes one worked on my brother.

Also don't attack people who are just giving an idea. It is not nice it is very rude, And you have a problem with confrontation and that only makes you week and who cares about her feelings if she is not taking care of yours. FIGHT for your domain.
get up earlier?
wait til she's done?
have something easy like cereal?
find a job and move out?

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Vampy613
Vampy613
Canon92
Vampy613
Hello,

Thanks sis

Also don't attack people who are just giving an idea. It is not nice it is very rude, And you have a problem with confrontation and that only makes you week and who cares about her feelings if she is not taking care of yours. FIGHT for your domain.

My parent's knew about us. She can't help this and not include in our business.
I'm not attack gaians opinion lol. I'm just not going to agree 100% of the certain suggestion.
Now, don't worry, it is just for my breakfast. When it goes to lunch, I can make my own meals.

Fashionable Genius

5,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Petrosoap
get up earlier?
wait til she's done?
have something easy like cereal?
find a job and move out?

Done3.
Well, I've take 3 hours to wait till she done, may be because, she was preparing her lunch meal.
Cereal? I don't want to eat them for often.
I wanna find a job and move out, but, my study session will start on 24/11/2014, no more time to having a part time job. I pray a lot to prevent this from happen again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff