Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Kitten

26,865 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Saying it's racist to speak out against something wrong that Muslims do is like saying it's racist to speak out against something wrong that Satanists do. See how freaking ridiculous it all is? Religion is a particular system of faith and worship (basically, a mindset). Race is dictated by genetics (skin pigmentation, bone structure, hair type, etc.).

Anyone of any race can be of any religion.
your profile makes you look like youre 11

Wheezing Kitten

26,865 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Why Juxtaposed

Thanks babe. If that's the best thing you've got to say, then you've made my day.~ heart
XxTheSmittenKittenxX
Why Juxtaposed

Thanks babe. If that's the best thing you've got to say, then you've made my day.~ heart

what determines how good something i have to say is?

Wheezing Kitten

26,865 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Why Juxtaposed
XxTheSmittenKittenxX
Why Juxtaposed

what determines how good something i have to say is?

Who knows...~~ dramallama

Chatty Codger

6,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I shouldn't be...but I get surprised when I tell people that and they're like "what?!" as if they didn't know that Muslims aren't Muslims because of race.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I am not sure if a white person would do well in the Nation Of Islam but... Well you know

Wheezing Kitten

26,865 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Valtiel the Watcher
I am not sure if a white person would do well in the Nation Of Islam but... Well you know

Believe it or not but there actually are Caucasians who are Muslim. You can find them in predominantly Caucasian countries.

Wheezing Kitten

26,865 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Artan Zuill
I shouldn't be...but I get surprised when I tell people that and they're like "what?!" as if they didn't know that Muslims aren't Muslims because of race.

EXACTLY. That's just people not engaging their brains.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
XxTheSmittenKittenxX
Valtiel the Watcher

Believe it or not but there actually are Caucasians who are Muslim. You can find them in predominantly Caucasian countries.
well the NOI is a specific group of Muslims... I am not referring to Islam as a whole.

Wheezing Kitten

26,865 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Valtiel the Watcher
XxTheSmittenKittenxX
Valtiel the Watcher

well the NOI is a specific group of Muslims... I am not referring to Islam as a whole.

I see what you mean.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
XxTheSmittenKittenxX
Valtiel the Watcher
XxTheSmittenKittenxX
Valtiel the Watcher

I see what you mean.
Sorry, I don't know whyiam being so facetious today, you're right to point out that calling people who hate a certain religion or even ethnic group racist, but I think the bigger point is that it's a religion as varied as .... Say.... Christianity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff