Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, so I like my someone she is the same gender as me.. She's one of my really good friends, what should I do? 'Cause she knows I like her, and she likes me too.. could someone help me?
start drinking
User Image

If you both like each other, go for it.
Ask her on a date...?
Cyrn
start drinking

LMAO! yeah... great idea, become so blubbering drunk that you dont know what you're doing anf you do something so amaxingly stupid and make an idiot of yourself and get your reputation destroyed.
yep great idea rofl

Interesting Poster

7,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ask her out?
xxxX_Raine_Xxxx
Cyrn
start drinking

LMAO! yeah... great idea, become so blubbering drunk that you dont know what you're doing anf you do something so amaxingly stupid and make an idiot of yourself and get your reputation destroyed.
yep great idea rofl

<3

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
If you're sure that she likes you back, I don't see why you haven't made a move yet.

: 3
Go for it, honey.

Playful Player

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Nothing is perfect.
Flaws make us unique.

Do you not know what to do, or do you not want to like her?
Some (*cough* lots) of people get hung on the fact that they like someone that's the same gender as they are.
If that's bugging you, give it time. Evaluate your feelings.
If that's totally off-base, and it's just an awkward thing...perhaps talk to her, see what she's thinking, what your thoughts are, and maybe talk it out a little. And then, thinking about dating/dates.
rolleyes

User Image
User Image
what maters is what you want and wather this gril wants the same thing. just as ask her out . everthing comes after that. i know that not all ways a easy thing to do but nothing can happen tell you do. and even if she says no then that ok becouse things will get easyer after that.
If you're wondering if you should act on it, I'd say go for it. To address the title of the thread though - it's not wrong, but you'll probably find people who think it is. Just make sure you're ready to deal with that.
KelsKay
Nothing is perfect.
Flaws make us unique.

Do you not know what to do, or do you not want to like her?
Some (*cough* lots) of people get hung on the fact that they like someone that's the same gender as they are.
If that's bugging you, give it time. Evaluate your feelings.
If that's totally off-base, and it's just an awkward thing...perhaps talk to her, see what she's thinking, what your thoughts are, and maybe talk it out a little. And then, thinking about dating/dates.
rolleyes

User Image
User Image

you knew just what to say. i wash i could have said it that will.
umm...congratulations, you're GAY.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces