Welcome to Gaia! ::

ragnaroknroll
I know I would never wear that, but it's a cute gesture. Only you know if your girlfriend would be into that...I hate Pokemon...

Why would you destroy/ruin the game cartridge?
Maybe you could get a nice cubic zirconia emerald necklace instead. sweatdrop

I know, right? He's just essentially turning the game into a piece of junk.
that's so qt.
i approve.

yum_strawberry

Kitten

ragnaroknroll
I know I would never wear that, but it's a cute gesture. Only you know if your girlfriend would be into that...I hate Pokemon...

Well the game would still work because im not hitting the actual circuit board. As for actually buying her a real necklace I have a minimum wage job so money is very tight as it is. ; - ;
It might be a good idea to first find out whether she likes pokemon at all. If she doesn't like pokemon that much, or is just over that fan-stage where you want to dress up in poke-gear, she might actually prefer an actual emerald necklace

Fashionable Raider

Thats actually a really cute and well thought idea. Just b careful when u drill the holes

Enduring Phantom

Cat Hazzard

I'm pretty sure the game is worth more than a trinket necklace actually. sweatdrop

But if it won't be ruined w/e...does she actually play Pokemon? Does she own the appropriate Gameboy?

Kitten

Pikkewyn
It might be a good idea to first find out whether she likes pokemon at all. If she doesn't like pokemon that much, or is just over that fan-stage where you want to dress up in poke-gear, she might actually prefer an actual emerald necklace

I all-ready know she loves pokemon. She has only played from Pearl and up so I figure why not give here a little taste of the old school.

Fashionable Raider

Foxydoe
ragnaroknroll

You know, the cubic zirconium serves absolutely no purpose. At least u can play the game. And im pretty sure that she will take the banding off to use the cartridge. duy! talk2hand

Kitten

ragnaroknroll
Cat Hazzard

I'm pretty sure the game is worth more than a trinket necklace actually. sweatdrop

But if it won't be ruined w/e...does she actually play Pokemon? Does she own the appropriate Gameboy?

She does play pokemon and has a DS light to play the game.
Kyslith
Foxydoe
ragnaroknroll

You know, the cubic zirconium serves absolutely no purpose. At least u can play the game. And im pretty sure that she will take the banding off to use the cartridge. duy! talk2hand

Well I hope you're delighted with your new piece of junk-I-mean-well-thought-out-and-painstakingly-hand-crafted gift! Ya'all are the type of people who give yarn kleenex box covers to people at christmas too, I'm sure.

Fashionable Raider

Foxydoe
Kyslith
Foxydoe
ragnaroknroll

Well I hope you're delighted with your new piece of junk-I-mean-well-thought-out-and-painstakingly-hand-crafted gift. Ya'all are the type of people who give yarn kleenex box covers to people at christmas too, I'm sure.

Actually the last three presents i bought ppl were
1) Diablo III
2) .22 Taurus semi Auto handgun, and
3) Neon Pink Brass knuckles
Cat Hazzard
Pikkewyn

I all-ready know she loves pokemon. She has only played from Pearl and up so I figure why not give here a little taste of the old school.
Well, then she might like it, really if she would still be able to play it. I mean, the necklace might not be her taste, but the game will be.

Feral Fatcat

11,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
If she loves pokemon then yes do it, that sounds so ******** adorable. emotion_bigheart
If she's not a b***h and actually has a sense of humor, she will drop them drawers.

You will go far places, young man.

Liberal Receiver

I think I'd rather have the game to be honest ._.
If you want to go the hand made route, use some emerald green glass beads and make her a necklace to open first, then the cartridge un-modded?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff