and it depends which part of europe, obviously
it's a pretty big place
i haaaate it when people say they're going to europe
IT'S NOT ONE ******** COUNTRY scream

Neither is America. ;D

yes i know
but if i said i was going to america i'd be all like
"oh yeah i'm going to florida/cali/utah/alaska/wherever"
so why can't people say they're going to france/spain/belgium/portugal/scotland/wherever?
IT'S NOT HARD!
You obviously have not visited Alabama.
rofl
xMrPocketsx
rofl
Why would you want to?

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Well, there is some racism, it's worst in some places, better in others but I can't compare with the US as I've never been there.
Vosona
xMrPocketsx
rofl
Why would you want to?

2 c litning hit sand!1!111!!1
P.S.
It's very racist where I live in Southeast England.
There're a load of pakis on this one road and they are so ******** annoying. As if they weren't already enough pussies threatening passerbys with 1 inch knives in this country.
I can't really say, other than you can't generalize an entire country, unless it's like Rwanda or something.

I will say that the United States are (is?) very diverse, so you'll most likely notice racism more than in less diverse European countries.
I'm sorry for being too general neutral I don't think I'll get hit by racism 'cause I'm caucasian even though I look asian/spanish. I was just wondering.
Thanks for all your comments. I guess racism could never die.
From my experience, social acceptance goes like this: California>Northeasten US>Scandinavia>UK>Midwestern US>Continental Europe>Deep South US>>>>>>China/Japan>>>>>>>>>>>>>Middle East. Pretty much anyone is accepted in California, while the Chinese and Japanese are extremely xenophobic, especially against eachother, and Arabs hate anyone who isn't exactly the same as them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff