Welcome to Gaia! ::

Also are they easy to find? Cause I feel like I need control over some chicks not like in like a violent way just the fact knowing I get the final say and final action and stuff like that. Yeah in sex to. xd
Whores. There's plenty to be found on your local street corner. Make sure you wrap your s**t.
im submissive to an extent. i love to be dominated over. there are ometimes if i get too far into being teased (blood or sexually) and im dominant. but alot of people are submissive cuz of fear, or plain out excitement or being taken over by someone
DreadFish
Whores. There's plenty to be found on your local street corner. Make sure you wrap your s**t.

Wrap what s**t? xd

You can be a pimp at age 15? rofl Well not pimp but player or whatever. sweatdrop

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
People in general are quite submissive, but it's not necessarily by gender (example being my boyfriend and myself).

And if they're common, then they're easy to find. As for chicks, good luck with that one.

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
DreadFish
Whores. There's plenty to be found on your local street corner.

You have to pay them to be submissive though. Besides, I thought this wasn't about sex >_>
littlemissmoore
im submissive to an extent. i love to be dominated over. there are ometimes if i get too far into being teased (blood or sexually) and im dominant. but alot of people are submissive cuz of fear, or plain out excitement or being taken over by someone

Yeah I'm usually submissive minded although I'd prefer to be dominant even though thats not my state of mind... I come off dominant to others around me although I'm unconfident... I feel if I become dominant I can build my character. I don't know if its cause of fear it just may though cause I do fear a lot... sweatdrop

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DreadFish

okie u dont like smokers but u have experianced whores on the side of the road...O_O niiice...
*hits insensitive, male, chauvanistic, pig!*

never ever take control over a girl...or she will definitely turn around and walk away on you.....
I'm pretty submissive. And it does seem like a good deal of other people have similar feelings.
I used to think I was submissive but I am in fact dominating
evilmangoeater

never ever take control over a girl...or she will definitely turn around and walk away on you.....

Iunno.
My girlfriend has never turned and walked away from me. She likes me to have a bit of control.
wink
evilmangoeater

...lol, I think you've missed the point. D:
Momo Persica
evilmangoeater

...lol, I think you've missed the point. D:

And in a big way... sweatdrop

If I get an actual gf whos submissive I will treat her fairly as I possibly can... But if it were say a whore then we can have a different conversation. xp
I'm only submissive sexually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces