Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it normal to not date anyone?

And live all your life single but happy.
DATING IS WHAT SEPARATES US FROM THE ANIMALS
Whether or not it's normal doesn't matter. If someone doesn't want to date, then don't.
I don't date.
I'm not normal.
So your not.
Comprende?

Tipsy Kitten

I don't date. I don't get why people say you're not 'normal' if you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend. I'm fifteen and I've never had a boyfriend, and I'm perfectly happy.
Like I said in an earlier thread: "People that think that you have to have a significant other to exist in this world are worthless, immature, creatures that should just shut up and go play house. I've been single for a long time and I'm loving it. I do not need someone else in my life to make me a likeable person. I can stand by myself and be who I am and if people can't accept that, screw them. I'm happy."
There are tons of pplz who haven't had a bf/gf in my high school. I'm one of them.
- C A S H O O S -
I don't date. I don't get why people say you're not 'normal' if you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend. I'm fifteen and I've never had a boyfriend, and I'm perfectly happy.

Frankly, I find that more normal.
Good for you, concentrate on better things! :3

Some people thrive in life more when they're single. You don't have to be in a relationship to make your life fulfilling.
I dont date and as a result i get the gay question a lot.
if your happy alone then just stay they way you are.
Grandiloquence
- C A S H O O S -

Frankly, I find that more normal.
Good for you, concentrate on better things! :3

Some people thrive in life more when they're single. You don't have to be in a relationship to make your life fulfilling.

Actually a life without Sex and Children is not normal.
Because thats what most people do, thus its normal.
I feel the same as some of you girls. I hate sharing and being bug because I guess I'm a person who likes being alone.
It's up to you and how you feel comfortable. There's no use of trying to force yourself in dating if there is no one around you have feelings for. If you're content being single, stay so and don't worry what others think.
Kilehye
Whether or not it's normal doesn't matter. If someone doesn't want to date, then don't.

It's up to you. I really see no problem in wanting to stay single.
I go to a small school, so potential boyfriends are really scarce. So, no, not real unusual for me. pirate

Girl-Crazy Gawker

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
If your happy then yeah why not

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers