Welcome to Gaia! ::

3. i lost 3. it seems i lost them b/c i was "different" i grew up with the kids i was friends with and i honestly thought they would be my brides maids someday XD obviously that won't happen. i finally got over it seeing as they were fake people. i was always myself, even if that was a bad thing. they didn't like me being "different" and honestly i'm not going to change the way i am for people that i thought i loved. i'm me. and if they truely loved me they would have loved my "difference" but they didn't. sweatdrop
Yes its happen to me 3 diffrent times.

The first time I was friends with this girl and her mom passed away and she moved with her dad a state away well at first it was still easy to be friend but every time she came to see me she was more and more diffrent till she was a completely diffrent person who I didn't like and she really stopped likeing me as a friend because her new friends and her dad changed her.

Second and third time I was friends with two girls I go to school with and I was absent a lot I have a birth defect which makes me get sick more then a normal person and the one girl got pissed at me for not being there and pretty much told me I didn't deserve to pass and that I probably wasn't really sick the other girl was best friends with her and I told they one off and they both stopped talking to me.
-Heat- -Ignition-
Yes, I have lost this one really good friend who knows how the world truly is.He's been through tough times and he only asks me one favor "To continue on with life to the fullest...without him." He's slowly losing himself to his depression.His intelligence is increasing way beyond the normal 14 year old capacity.He's given up on the world because there is no light at the end of the tunnel at him and that is why I cry for him.

The thing about it...it's the same kid who helped changed me and put myself into redemption of who I once was.For that I care for him for the goodness he has done to me...yet he doesn't want anybody to help him.

oh wow..that's sad.
you know when I wrote this topic
I didn't know I was going to get death "losing"

but that is really losing a friend so yeah..

just wanted you to know..its ok.
And all at once the crowd begins to say...

Yeah, I would consider death as losing a friend. It's really hard. My friend went through it just a week or two ago. She's at the funeral right now.

"...Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces