Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Tree

Age is a number, which corresponds to certain biological maturity, but cannot fully represent one's emotional or intellectual maturity.

Friendly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
So long as both participants in the relationship are legal, who they date is their own choice. They are, after all, consenting adults. I'm generally against age-gap relationships being defined solely as or by such because surely, the difference in age is the least significant thing - any and all relationships are build on trust, open communication and honesty, not how many years are between the two participants.

Rainbow Lover

My husband is 26 years older than me. Age doesn't really matter to me.
It's an indication I guess.
The reason why large age gaps can be a problem in relationships is the difference in life experience.

Big Member

10,675 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
It’s like they say on a bottle of Jack Daniel’s. Age doesn’t mean s**t. It’s all about experience.

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Oliva the Bootstrapper
britt1110
I feel like age is more of a bench-mark.
for example, if you hit age 18 and you're still a whiny b***h, you might as well not even be an adult.

Well.... neutral

At 18 the world society expects people to act like independent adults, but for crying out loud, these people just came out of high school. All I've been around so far is a bunch of high and mighty complainers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff