Welcome to Gaia! ::

Depends entirely on the day and company.

Dapper Genius

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job
Discuss :
Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introverts are you shy aswell?
Extoverts are you claimed to be adhd?
Why do you think we have our ertain personallity types?
Can you control whether you are introverted or extroverted?
Do you wish you had the opposite personality type?

my bf is an extrovert (enfj) and i am an introvert (intj)
he gets annoyed or perceives me being rude when i have exerted too much energy into his parties or going out with him to bars until 2 am in the morning. he doesn't understand that people like me can't be doing that every single day. i get annoyed when he is too friendly with everyone and tells everyone every single aspect of his and our life lols.

Lunatic

I can't really say that I'm either. I have a balance of both, but I'm neither one extreme nor the other. I wouldn't feel healthy being just one without at least some traits from the opposing.

Bashful Lunatic

All the personality assessments that I have taken have said that I am an introvert. I am not very good at meeting new people and one on one conversations with new people can be particularly uncomfortable. Yes I am shy and a nervous wreck of a human being.

But I also perform stand up comedy in rooms full of people which often surprises people given my personality type. No I don't wish I had the opposite personality type this is just who I am and I take the good with the bad and just try my best to own who I am.

I am an INTP personality type according to the Myers-Briggs test.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff