Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Hoarder

8,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm generally an Introvert, and shy, but I open up as I get to know you. However, when I'm at work, I'm a complete Extrovert and love goofing around with the customers. It's strange, because sometimes I can physically feel the personality change when I step inside work.

Shy Lover

8,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I'm an introvert, and incredibly shy, but I'll open up a bit more if I feel comfortable around someone. :3

Giver

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Rainbow Flavored Rim Job
Discuss :
Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introverts are you shy aswell?
Extoverts are you claimed to be adhd?
Why do you think we have our ertain personallity types?
Can you control whether you are introverted or extroverted?
Do you wish you had the opposite personality type?

I'm an introvert. It's really not trusting people rather than shyness for me. No, I can't control the way I am, I was always an introverted child. I think personality type is something that's often inbuilt but can be affected by environmental triggers. And sometimes I do wish I wasn't the way I am because I feel really alone most of the time.

Tipsy Kitten

I'm an introvert.
I'm not shy I'd just rather hang out with my dog than you.
I lean a little bit more towards extroversion, I really need social contact or I go crazy. Problem is I just can't give a ******** about half the s**t people go on about these days. It's all about TV shows or video games or whatever other superficial bullshit people think is worth talking about, like some stupid post on tumblr that would've been funny if I were still 14.

I need new friends.
Oh and I do have ADHD but that's completely different from being an extrovert trust me.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Bit of both.

At work, I am very extrovert-ive, since I am a server. I go up to people without holding back, no matter if I even think they are cute and ask them if they want drinks, snacks.... whatever. I am also very extrovert-ive around people I get to know.

However, outside of work, I am completely introvert-ive. My brother's girlfriends? I never really met with any of them face to face, because I avoid them. Same with his friends. My friend's friends, same thing. I just try to stay away. I get very, very shy outside of work.

I guess it's true though, work and personal lives are completely, completely different.
I'm an introvert. I'm not shy---more like reserved. I like the way I am so I would not change. yum_puddi
I'm an extrovert with social anxiety. I like being around people, but it makes me nervous and physically sick at times. I've also been dealing with depression for almost ten years and have found that being around people quiets all the bad thoughts. It's kind of a love/hate thing when it comes to being in public. I feel like I want to be outgoing and witty, I just don't know how to do it and it makes me more self conscious.

Invisible Bloodsucker

Introvert.
Introverts are you shy aswell?
I used to be very shy... now I am just a bit shy. But I am very shy at physical contact.
Extoverts are you claimed to be adhd?
Why do you think we have our ertain personallity types?
A lot of influence of our envorenment and maybe some experiences plays a big part to who were are. But maybe it is just in us.
Depends. In school I can be a bit more extrovert when it comes to presentations but even there I am too quiet. Well normally I can not control it but at least I am less shy than I used to be in the past.
Sometimes I do wish that.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
I used to consider myself an introvert -- I was really shy as a teenager and I had terrible social phobia. It took me a long time to make friends and I tended to stick with one or two good friends instead of having a lot of friends.

But after I grew up, a lot of the social phobia wore off, and I found out I am really, really social. It kind of makes sense; I have three siblings and seventeen cousins, and as a child I was always interacting with people. So I was happy to return to my original habits.

This means I can't consider myself as either one or the other. I'm both.

I couldn't exactly CONTROL it, I just got used to feeling the way I feel and I stopped giving myself a hard time about it and just took my opportunities whenever it was possible, which turned out to be a lot of the time.

And no, I don't wish I had the opposite personality type, because I am the opposite type. wink

Capitalist

i'm neither. somewhere dead in the middle of both.

Sparkly Fairy

12,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Discuss :
I test borderline. I tend to be more introverted though.

Introverts are you shy as well?
Sometimes.

Extroverts are you claimed to be adhd?
I have adhd really bad.

Why do you think we have our certain personality types?
Genetics, environment, and experiences.

I could speak up more if I wanted to.

Meh, I am who I am.

Friendly Millionaire

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yesterday the twig was brown and bare; To-day the glint of green is there; Tomorrow will be leaflets spare;
User Image

heart

Im definitely introverted. It could take me forever and a half to warm up to people if not at all. Not only I dont get along with most people, Im completely HOSTILE towards them.

User Image
I know no thing so wondrous fair; No miracle so strangely rare; I wonder what will next be there!
~L.H. Bailey
Introvert.

ADHD?? What the ******** does that have to do with anything?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff