Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Millionaire

Discuss :
Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introverts are you shy aswell?
Extoverts are you claimed to be adhd?
Why do you think we have our ertain personallity types?
Can you control whether you are introverted or extroverted?
Do you wish you had the opposite personality type?

Angelic Streaker

10,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image I'm both. .-. Srsly. User Image

Festive Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
Introvert. I'm a little shy at first but usually warm up when I get to know people.

Beloved Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hero 100
Introvert, but I wish I was an extrovert. I'm terribly shy and it makes it difficult to talk to people.

Adored Admirer

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Introvert.

Introverts are you shy aswell?

No.

Extoverts are you claimed to be adhd?

N/A

Why do you think we have our ertain personallity types?

Because no one brain is the same.

Can you control whether you are introverted or extroverted?

I don't know, much less care.

Do you wish you had the opposite personality type?

No.
i'm a huge introvert and i'm only myself around close friends.

i'm an INFP btw.

Profitable Prophet

Introvert. I need alone time like I need oxygen. I'm not as shy as when I was a kid though.

Tipsy Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Introvert. I don’t wish I was a extrovert because I wouldn’t be who I am but I do wish I had some qualities of extroverts though. I am a shy person but as certain times I force myself to be more aggressive and less shy when it comes to certain situations. I think some extroverts can also have introvert qualities too

Enduring Phantom

Are you an introvert or extrovert? I'm an introvert, an INTP if you want the full rundown.

Introverts are you shy as well? I'm formal around those I don't know, but not really shy.

Why do you think we have our certain personality types? Genetics, environment, experience; they all play a part in it to some extent. That's why no one has exactly the same personality. Our factors all differ.

Can you control whether you are introverted or extroverted? To some degree. I'm trying to build an extroverted self to use in public speaking and the like. I've still got a long way to go, but I've also come a long way from where I started as well.

Do you wish you had the opposite personality type? No, I get along quite well as is.

Fashionable Lunatic

I'm an introvert. I've been antisocial my whole life.

Interstellar Astronaut

27,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'm an introvert. I am kind of shy, especially if I view the person as better than me in some way. I wish I was more of an extrovert because it seems like extroverts make it farther in life with their connections and people skills.
I would say I can be a mix of both. For the most part, I'm an extrovert but can have times where I turn into an introvert. It really depends on how well I am when it comes to my battle with Schizo-Affective Disorder. When things are good though, I am extrovert.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff