Welcome to Gaia! ::

so yeah, there has been a rise (well in my town at least) of interracial relationships and I was wondering from your point of view if it is good or not.

should couples mixed races with each other and still be ok?

I am not just talking about black and white, but like hispanic and asian or white and indian..but like anything of interracial do you think is acceptable

-do you think all babies born of mixing races is beautiful?
-are they more likely to divorce?
-how about teenagers dating interracially? is that even worse

but yeah I just want your opnion

my opinon is that I really think interracial relationships period are great. It would be good to see a person of a different culture so you understand what the person is coming from, also gives a ignorance in the world.

so what do you think?

User Image
I think Interracial relationships are awesome.
If they love each other, it doesn't matter.
I see it all the time, and it's beautiful.

My best friend's parents are black and white, and she's so beautiful, I envy her so much.
She's so funny and happy too. =]

And about teenagers dating inter racially, I know a few people who have been dating for many years, and they're so cute together. ^_^!
I just love it.
theres nothing wrong with them. if they love each other, thats all it matters. i was in a relationship with a caucasian and im mexican and we both didnt care about that, nor did our family. if they love each other, its all that matters!!!
Love is love, no matter the gender, race or creed heart
I personally, choose my race as simply The Human Race.

After all, we're all the same color when you turn off the lights whee
yay! so gald that people are happy with it!

I was just asking because some people don't like to mix..or they are afraid.
PiercedPixie56
Love is love, no matter the gender, race or creed heart
I personally, choose my race as simply The Human Race.

After all, we're all the same color when you turn off the lights whee

unless you are in those ones when your shirts glow if you have white on..then its kind of different

no it isn't lol...^_^
I think it's a very good thing. People are, in general, naturally attracted to people of a very different genetic make-up, which prevents the genetic pool from going "stale." Children with such parentage are stronger and healthier in my opinion.
The only problems I can see would be any prejudice from third-person parties and cultural differences between the couple.
User ImageUser Image
A lot of mixed babies are cute. Sure I'm tooting my own horn but I'm not bad looking at all to a great amount of people (sure some people don't like me but they don't tell me very often, they just kind of walk away so I never know)

I'm Japanese (50%) and German (25%) and Irish (25%)
My niece who is 50% filipina 50% white is ADORABLE! (I mean she really is...oh that may have confused people. My sister is full filipina, she's adopted.)[x][x]

I am currently in an interracial relationship (he's mexican/hispanic <3) and I don't see anything wrong with interracial relationships.

Sometimes it LOOKS weird but if their hearts are in the right place it all meshs well :3
I enjoy interracial relationships
Cuz I'm in one
Be odd if I didn't like em
...Made mah brain hurt just now
And made me laugh
xd
Interracial relationships are beautiful.
No matter the race, the gender, or anything else.
As long as you two truly love each other.
Than thats all that matters. 3nodding
Interracial Relationships are great........without them i nor my sister would be here, my mom is Portuguese, my dad is Black........and my current and only boyfriend heart (for almost 6 months) is Asian.............and were in love so race doesnt matter

8,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I think we should be at a stage right now where we're over it. People who get that worked up over interracial relationships need a life. If you really don't like 'em, don't get in one.
Shadow_Prowler
I think we should be at a stage right now where we're over it. People who get that worked up over interracial relationships need a life. If you really don't like 'em, don't get in one.

good point.

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Well seeing as how I'm the product of an interracial relationship, and I'm also in an interracial relationship(and every relationship I've ever been in has been an interracial one), I have no problem with interracial relationships. I'd be a hypocrite(and a racist) if I did have a problem with them.
Sure, why not? I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for an interracial relationship lol. We're in the 21st century for goodness sake xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff