Welcome to Gaia! ::

Baka_Samurai
Lisa In The Sky
I don't have problem with it.
Love someone for who they are, not what colour they are.

I'm a New Zealand caucasian, and I'm in love with a Bangladeshi indian. We also have a little 6 month old daughter and I love her to pieces!

But my mother keeps telling me that baby Alex is going to get bullied for being part indian when she goes to school sad

(i can be a very blunt person when i feel strongly about something, so don't take this personally) your mom's a racist b***h.

ok, with that out of my system...*ahem* either don't listen to what your mom is saying about that or sit her down hand have a nice long talk to her about your feeling for this woman and her daughter. if she still doesn't get it, ******** it, don't listen to her input on the subject and do what you feel is right and what you want to do. your your own person and can't let your parents, or anyone else, run your life

I don't take offence.
Both of my parents are quite racist.

They don't say much about indians now that I'm dating one, but they're still against everyone else so it's pretty obvious what their real feelings are sad
Le Lumineux
I don't care about other couples. I just personally don't want a mixed baby.

Hate to break it to you, but if you live in america, chances are you've already got mixed blood somewhere along the line. whee
I'd join, I had problems when my current husband and I announced our engagement, my husband's family wasn't all too thrilled (mostly his grandma, but I couldn't understand a single word she said so I never heard her talking about me to anyone in front of me). But with a lot of them it was mostly because he's Buddhist and I'm Christian. Oh and he's Khmer (Cambodian), I'm white. My dad never approved of me dating outside my race either, but I don't give a rat's a** what he thinks. I've dated other asian guy's who's family didn't like me at all because of my skin color. Said I was a slut just cuz that's how white girls are, especially the ones like me.
KyOMG
Metheshrew
KyOMG
Metheshrew
KyOMG
I go to a small, private Christian school. I am biracial (half black half white) and in my ninth grade year I was brought to tears by teachers (the BIBLE teacher) telling me that my parents are in the wrong and sinning. Over the years I have been called a mutt, filthy half n*****, and much more. Last year was particularly bad, because it was an election year, and being biracial with democrat parents in a mostly white, republican school, it was torture. I'm surprised I've made it this far (it's my senior year) and I'm going to have the biggest smirk on my face when I get my diploma and say what I've wanted to say to them my whole life. I wouldn't mind it so much if they kept their opinions to themselves, but most the time they'll say things just because I'm there, to try to get a reaction out of me.

Please tell me you guys reported that teacher. That is just wrong.

My mom and dad gave him a nice talk. He wasn't the one that called me a mutt or anything, just told me my parents were sinners :l

Unfortunately he's still teaching, and he still hates my guts. I try to be nice to him though, to show who's the better person. The rest of the teachers let me get tore down by my classmates, but whenever I try to defend myself, they tell me to be quiet...
jeez I hate my school
xD

Man...I thought I had it bad in my town. That just sucks. I hope one day your family can move far away from that place. ^^

Well, I'm about to go off to college, and my parents are going to retire in a few years and move, we're all very excited.

Man, I've heard some stories about my parents when they were dating back in the day. They had a gun pulled on them, had to run from the police (who were trying to beat them), had "secret meeting places" and everything. It's really cool. xD

*squeals* How romantic. They sound like they are totally in love!
I personally have no problem with interracial relationships... me and my friends have all liked/dated/had relationships with people of different races. I think tolerance amongst a community boils down to the location. I live in California, where it's pretty much normal to see mixed-race children, interracial relationships/marriages, etc.

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
yeahh... my grandmother would KILL me if i got with a black guy/girl.

and i like a mexican razz shes a cutie pie tho <3
Metheshrew
Guilty Pride
Metheshrew
Guilty Pride
Metheshrew
Guilty Pride
I know how you feel, im Black, my dad doesn't approve of me dating a white guy

And i LOVE WHITE GUYS! you know?! how is that a problem? But w/e hes gonna have to deal with it, and my half white babies

lol I'm currently in love with a white guy myself. He's so adorable!

Ahh, don't you just love white men? Like really, this may be racist, But i prefer a white guy, over a black guy, i find them more attractive, with healthier minds
And, i will date a black guy, If hes Cute, Smart, doesn't dress like he came out of a hip hop music video, speaks proper english ( i hate slang, or Ebonics ), has goals in life, besides get rich or die trying heart

My Baby has to meet the requirements

Yeah, I know what you mean. I got ticked off one time, because a black guy who was dressed like a hip-hop wannabe tried to hit on me one time saying, "How's it going beautiful? Light brown almost white." That really ticked me off. If you're going to give me a compliment, don't call me "almost" anything. I don't care what ethnicity someone is, I find it unattractive when a guy of any race tries to have some sort of hip hop swagger.

Oh my Goodness! you are JUST like ME! im So not into that hip-hop thing, don't get me wrong, its nice on T.V, its okay to listen to the music, but people DRESSING LIKE THAT, its over the top, why can't a guy be, simple? and Yeah Hip Hop swagger, so isnt cool in my book, we must be friends ( No homo )
And, i can't stand slang, or people who CURSE IN EVERY single SENTENCE they say!

Wow...I think you could be my long lost twin!
lol Sure, I love to add you.

O.o...Are you ladies my long lost triplets?!
Yeah..
I'm Black, and all my friends make fun of me because I like other races.
I think interracial couples are awesome > surprised
Sheesh.
Lucy Denimore
Metheshrew
Guilty Pride
Metheshrew
Guilty Pride

Ahh, don't you just love white men? Like really, this may be racist, But i prefer a white guy, over a black guy, i find them more attractive, with healthier minds
And, i will date a black guy, If hes Cute, Smart, doesn't dress like he came out of a hip hop music video, speaks proper english ( i hate slang, or Ebonics ), has goals in life, besides get rich or die trying heart

My Baby has to meet the requirements

Yeah, I know what you mean. I got ticked off one time, because a black guy who was dressed like a hip-hop wannabe tried to hit on me one time saying, "How's it going beautiful? Light brown almost white." That really ticked me off. If you're going to give me a compliment, don't call me "almost" anything. I don't care what ethnicity someone is, I find it unattractive when a guy of any race tries to have some sort of hip hop swagger.

Oh my Goodness! you are JUST like ME! im So not into that hip-hop thing, don't get me wrong, its nice on T.V, its okay to listen to the music, but people DRESSING LIKE THAT, its over the top, why can't a guy be, simple? and Yeah Hip Hop swagger, so isnt cool in my book, we must be friends ( No homo )
And, i can't stand slang, or people who CURSE IN EVERY single SENTENCE they say!

Wow...I think you could be my long lost twin!
lol Sure, I love to add you.

O.o...Are you ladies my long lost triplets?!

Haha...perhaps...you know, I was adopted lol jk.
i'm half white/half black too, and i've never really seen it to be a big deal.

(though i am about as white as could be)
im white and my boyfriends black, we dont have any issues rly... most of the black guys in my grade are dating white girls right now anyways. the only people i can think of that would have a problem with it are parents (both our parents are fine tho) and i think the black girls at my school might get kinda jealous.
McMuffin13
im white and my boyfriends black, we dont have any issues rly... most of the black guys in my grade are dating white girls right now anyways. the only people i can think of that would have a problem with it are parents (both our parents are fine tho) and i think the black girls at my school might get kinda jealous.

I always thought it was stupid for black girls to be mad at white girls for dating a black guy. It's like you are not limited as to who you can date. I think black women feel pressured by society to find a good black guy, so when a black guy dates a white woman they feel as if a good black man is being "stolen" from them. It's stupid really. They shouldn't feel limited like that. There are many men of different races that love black women lol.
i'm half black and half white, and my boyfriends white, and it surprises me when i see people sometimes look at us weird or say something because they are against it..it makes me frustrated because it's not like they are in the relationship, they can be with who they want, but don't take your hate out on me ya know?
Race is just a label, we are all humans no matter what color or ethnicity we are, it all comes down to the human factor. There is no such thing as a race, we are all the same with some differences. So I say yes on Interracial Relationships! mrgreen
Metheshrew
McMuffin13

I always thought it was stupid for black girls to be mad at white girls for dating a black guy. It's like you are not limited as to who you can date. I think black women feel pressured by society to find a good black guy, so when a black guy dates a white woman they feel as if a good black man is being "stolen" from them. It's stupid really. They shouldn't feel limited like that. There are many men of different races that love black women lol.

I totally agree!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces