Welcome to Gaia! ::

Honestly I dont see anything wrong with it. Acually I think there are more attractve people that come from it. There are always going to be some ignorant people out there that think that it is wrong, but I say that if you are attracted to the person it doesnt matter the color of their skin. Love is blind!!! biggrin

5,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
nekko noe momo
Guilty Pride
I know how you feel, im Black, my dad doesn't approve of me dating a white guy

And i LOVE WHITE GUYS! you know?! how is that a problem? But w/e hes gonna have to deal with it, and my half white babies

Same here. My mom was native american, puerto rican and white, and my dad is black, but he's like hella prejudice sometimes. He doesn't want me to date a white boy, but hey im doen it and i love it. my baby is hella sexy and i plan to marry him. daddy's goen to have to deal. Idk why people freak about interacial relationships. i mean like wtf totally! God created us all. We just have different colors. So itz like totally not a freaken big deal

User Image! My sexy boyfriend

Yes indeed, he is quite yummy, i wish u all the best, and i think its more of the ADULTS, who have a problem with it... since they feel like, its still the 1920's where race didnt mix.
Guilty Pride
nekko noe momo
Guilty Pride

And i LOVE WHITE GUYS! you know?! how is that a problem? But w/e hes gonna have to deal with it, and my half white babies

Same here. My mom was native american, puerto rican and white, and my dad is black, but he's like hella prejudice sometimes. He doesn't want me to date a white boy, but hey im doen it and i love it. my baby is hella sexy and i plan to marry him. daddy's goen to have to deal. Idk why people freak about interacial relationships. i mean like wtf totally! God created us all. We just have different colors. So itz like totally not a freaken big deal

Yes indeed, he is quite yummy, i wish u all the best, and i think its more of the ADULTS, who have a problem with it... since they feel like, its still the 1920's where race didnt mix.

Ty. We're actually engaged. And he is delicious isnt he? hahaha And Ik. It is mostly the adults. Im like omg! wth! my dad is forever reminding me about african history and telling me to remember Kunta Kinte and all that s**t. Im like daddy i appreciate wat they did and im sorry for wat happened back then, but these are new times and im not even from africa, so if you diss my bf again, ******** history razz

5,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
nekko noe momo
Guilty Pride
nekko noe momo
Guilty Pride

Ty. We're actually engaged. And he is delicious isnt he? hahaha And Ik. It is mostly the adults. Im like omg! wth! my dad is forever reminding me about african history and telling me to remember Kunta Kinte and all that s**t. Im like daddy i appreciate wat they did and im sorry for wat happened back then, but these are new times and im not even from africa, so if you diss my bf again, ******** history razz

Hahahaha i so FEEL YA! and their like, why are u around white people anyway?! did u forget they used to beat us?! and its like oookay... my friends never beaten me... or you..... and the problem ... is?
            I'm a very racist person- I admit that.
            I find interracial relationships appalling kinda like extremist Christians find gays appalling.
            I know it's wrong, but that doesn't make me look at it any different.
            I hate it. /le shrug
Wendall
Guilty Pride
Metheshrew
Guilty Pride
Metheshrew
Guilty Pride

lol I'm currently in love with a white guy myself. He's so adorable!

Ahh, don't you just love white men? Like really, this may be racist, But i prefer a white guy, over a black guy, i find them more attractive, with healthier minds
And, i will date a black guy, If hes Cute, Smart, doesn't dress like he came out of a hip hop music video, speaks proper english ( i hate slang, or Ebonics ), has goals in life, besides get rich or die trying heart

My Baby has to meet the requirements

Yeah, I know what you mean. I got ticked off one time, because a black guy who was dressed like a hip-hop wannabe tried to hit on me one time saying, "How's it going beautiful? Light brown almost white." That really ticked me off. If you're going to give me a compliment, don't call me "almost" anything. I don't care what ethnicity someone is, I find it unattractive when a guy of any race tries to have some sort of hip hop swagger.

Oh my Goodness! you are JUST like ME! im So not into that hip-hop thing, don't get me wrong, its nice on T.V, its okay to listen to the music, but people DRESSING LIKE THAT, its over the top, why can't a guy be, simple? and Yeah Hip Hop swagger, so isnt cool in my book, we must be friends ( No homo )
And, i can't stand slang, or people who CURSE IN EVERY single SENTENCE they say!
I don't have a problem with interracial relationships, but reading y'all's posts is starting to piss me off. sweatdrop

Ummm...should I lie and say that I'm attracted to hip-hop swagger? I don't care what race someone is...if they have a hip hop swagger I am unattracted to them.

Edit: ...and should I lie stating that I found it flattering to be labeled "almost white"?
[Muffins of DOOM]
            I'm a very racist person- I admit that.
            I find interracial relationships appalling kinda like extremist Christians find gays appalling.
            I know it's wrong, but that doesn't make me look at it any different.
            I hate it. /le shrug

Then I shall enjoy having a relationship outside of my race regardless of what you think.
...it's good you know it's wrong, though.
I have heard of biracial people getting a lot of crap and not feeling like the fit in anywhere. I do believe that does happen, I think it would be wrong to ignore it.

Otherwise I don't think people should go out of way their way to avoid dating someone of a different race unless it's a really strong preference for them. Love is what it is.
Metheshrew

Then I shall enjoy having a relationship outside of my race regardless of what you think.
...it's good you know it's wrong, though.

Well two thumbs up for you?
its a purity thing, white to whites
latino with latino
BLACKS WITH BLACKS....which is most often the only one hat ever comes up.

yea yea i know everyone probably has a little bit of something in them thats not what we expect but to some ppl it doesnt matter. keep to your own color. i have black friends i have mixed friends.... i will not have sex with a black or mixed person. but at the same time i end up a hypocrite because ide totally screw the brains out of an Asian.

guess its that deep down racism of mine that is retained in everyone. yes everyone, dont argue... everyone is a little bit racist

Kliapatra's Partner In Crime

Beloved Bunny

16,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Beats me.
Shouldn't be a big deal.
We're not genetically different based on ethnicity, as it is.
_____
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rude_ppl
its a purity thing, white to whites
latino with latino
BLACKS WITH BLACKS....which is most often the only one hat ever comes up.

yea yea i know everyone probably has a little bit of something in them thats not what we expect but to some ppl it doesnt matter. keep to your own color. i have black friends i have mixed friends.... i will not have sex with a black or mixed person. but at the same time i end up a hypocrite because ide totally screw the brains out of an Asian.

guess its that deep down racism of mine that is retained in everyone. yes everyone, dont argue... everyone is a little bit racist

Ummm...no....
I think deep down everyone is a little bit biased, but not racist.
Not being attracted to a black or a mixed woman is not racist. You can't choose who you are and are not attracted to. You can't say everyone is a little bit racist, because then you are calling people like me racist...and that would be inaccurate. Why? People like me (as in people with the same mindset) has never felt that my ethnicity was superior to other people. That is what a racist is. Someone who believes their race is superior and that all other races are scum.
theophobic
I'm the result of an interracial marriage (as is my mother and grandfather), so I don't really have a problem with it. It's definitely become less of an issue in the States, especially where I live but I reckon that's not the case in other parts of the world.

It's mostly a problem in towns and cities like where I live. My family gets double taked a lot in my hometown, but if we go to southern California for the weekend people don't even seem to notice. I really hate my town...but I know that some cities are ten times worse then where I live, so I'm also thankful.
Guilty Pride
nekko noe momo
Guilty Pride
nekko noe momo
Guilty Pride

Hahahaha i so FEEL YA! and their like, why are u around white people anyway?! did u forget they used to beat us?! and its like oookay... my friends never beaten me... or you..... and the problem ... is?

He's so cute!
Yeah...I got that a lot in high school. I was actually accused of trying to be white...which didn't even make sense since I had white friends, Asian friends, Hispanic friends, AND drumroll please...BLACK friends. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff