Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mari Star 146
HowUnrealistic
O_O I NEED : to have my fuzzy cow doll with me ( named it clayton everything needs a name)
have to have the radio on!
NEED to talk to myself
i have to have my 9 pillows on or around me (sense of security)
Gots to have my lucky kinda fuzzy mainly soft polar bear blanky/comforter on meh.
HAVE TO SLEEP IN MY UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!oh with a really long thin t-shirt hehe xp Unless i'm at a friends house...then i sleep in my clothes o.o;;;
...can only sleep at 11pm or 4am or 6:30 on the weekends. Anytime in between there i can't sleep
O-o i don't sleep all the time sometimes i lay there till daylight o-O

And i have to look out the window.^.^ atleast three times with my hair covering my ears and one eye
Brush my teeth and do sum push-ups

O_o

OMG, I talk to myself too before bed. Didn't want to say it because it sounds creepy as hell. rofl

OMG ur right it does sound creepy xD thats ok!!!!!!! XD Yay o.o my mum gets scared when i talk to myself...she thinks i'm planning world domination rofl domokun twisted
My blankets have to be perfectly even over me, If they feel messed up I get frustrated and redo them until they're right. xD

I have to sleep close to/facing the wall, on my left side. I can't sleep on my stomach or back or right side.

It has to be really dark & super super silent.

It takes me a long time to fall asleep, unless I talk to my boyfriend before I go to bed. Then I fall asleep in less than 10 minutes. (:

Alsoooo I sleep with a giant stuffed animal. A monkey to be exact. (:
I have to have a fan(s) on, preferably the one on my ceiling & a standing one by my bed facing me both on full blast. It has to be almost completely dark but with a tiny bit of light so I can see a TINY bit, enough so it's not 110% black. My pillows have to be crookid and slanted so I can lay my head on them while also putting my arm around it(i guess like hugging but up high not right beside me. i can't hug it with both arms though. just the one on top of my side lol )
Scurby
My blankets have to be perfectly even over me, If they feel messed up I get frustrated and redo them until they're right. xD

I have to sleep close to/facing the wall, on my left side. I can't sleep on my stomach or back or right side.

It takes me a long time to fall asleep, unless I talk to my boyfriend before I go to bed. Then I fall asleep in less than 10 minutes. (:

lawl. At least I'm not the only one that does the blanket thing. xp
|| Hell Hath No Fury At All ||
I have to get into bed with socks on and get comfortable.
Then I kick my socks off.
Best way to sleep for me is to have a window open.
Cool air has to be outside the covers.
Must fall asleep on my stomach.
Head turned to my right with hips angled left.
One leg has to be up and on an angle.
I can sleep with light and even loud music.
MUST BE LATER THAN 9.
Or else I just cannot sleep at all.
Loooots of pillows and heavy blankets.

Also, i can't be at all cold. domokun
Coyote-Walker
Scurby

Hahah. It annoys me soo much if like the blankets feel like lumpy-ish in one spot and then straight everywhere else. xD & Some nights my blankets feel. . . fluffier than other nights and it annoys me when they feel all thin. D: I sleep with 7. XD
Scurby
Coyote-Walker
Scurby

Hahah. It annoys me soo much if like the blankets feel like lumpy-ish in one spot and then straight everywhere else. xD & Some nights my blankets feel. . . fluffier than other nights and it annoys me when they feel all thin. D: I sleep with 7. XD
lol, I use an old blanket from an antique store it's continually getting thinner. I'm gonna get rid of it when I graduate from college.
I can't be wearing anything more than my underwear, and for years I've said goodnight to my significant other after long conversations online..so I have to have talked with him in the last couple hours or so, or write him an email. Oh, and I have to have the noise of my fan...and all five blankets situated perfectly. Otherwise..not so picky. whee
Kaemae
I can't be wearing anything more than my underwear, and for years I've said goodnight to my significant other after long conversations online..so I have to have talked with him in the last couple hours or so, or write him an email. Oh, and I have to have the noise of my fan...and all five blankets situated perfectly. Otherwise..not so picky. whee
as far as the underwear thing goes, I'm the same way.
Sometimes l roll myself up in my blankets like a burrito. I almost always imagine someone cuddling up against me when l sleep. And before l sleep l have to try a variety of different sleeping positions before l can get comfy.
take a shower exactly at 6:30 pm propaply write at 8:00 get my doll make sure my covers are not all messed up fluff my pillow go to the bathroom 3 times go in bed get settled and if i can't sleep i turn on my CD player and listen to inner peace cd till i feel relaxed

High-functioning Bookworm

For me, there's a few things I can't sleep without:

- I have to have my head elevated slightly. I've only been able to fall asleep three times without using a pillow or something to prop my head against, only because my body gave up on staying awake and stopped being picky.

- I have to have fluffy pillows or I will roll around for about an hour, restlessly.

- I can only sleep on my side. If I sleep on my back I'll dream about truly frightening things.

- One of my hands has to be under a pillow/the person I'm using as a pillow or else it will twitch at my side. My other hand has to go onto the pillow in front of my face.

- My blankets have to cover my shoulders unless I'm overheated.

- In the summer, there has to be a sheet touching me while I sleep.

Edit: Sounds tend to tick me off. Clocks and the rain help me get to sleep easier, but I don't need them.

Once a friend of mine had a horse clock, that had a horse pendulum hanging from it, and whenever I slept over, I was tormented by the noise it made when it moved back and fourth. So, at one point, I actually got up and stopped it from moving so fast. Sadly, I couldn't get to sleep fast enough, so I carefully pulled it back from the clock, leaving it so it was still hanging from the clip it was on, but so it wouldn't make noise.
I just need to be tired. And not just tired tired more like I can't keep my eyes open tired. I have alot of problems whenever I try to sleep. I have to be awake early and sleep late.
Gunslinger Cruiz
Sometimes l roll myself up in my blankets like a burrito. I almost always imagine someone cuddling up against me when l sleep. And before l sleep l have to try a variety of different sleeping positions before l can get comfy.
I don't understand I you could sleep rolled up like a burrito.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff