Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am bisexual but then again it should be called bicurious because even if someone likes guys and girls there is someone they like better.

I am bicurious but i like guys better.

I love gay people they have great pesonalities and its interesting.
luiza993
I am bisexual but then again it should be called bicurious because even if someone likes guys and girls there is someone they like better.

I am bicurious but i like guys better.

I love gay people they have great pesonalities and its interesting.

I know plenty of bisexuals who like both the same, 50/50.

Bicurious means just that. You're curious, you can't be bicurious but like something better.
I think every human is a bisexual at birth but are then raised into specific ways of thinking things... But this is just my opinion.

I myself am a bisexual (and a girl). Although I don't find men so attractive as women. I guess that's because I'm quite tomboyish and I have dated a girl once.

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
I read today that some scientists think that humans are all bisexual deep down, but we just have a preference. The example was "Channel 5. or Old Spice". So pretty much a person just likes men more and some like women more.
. . .
If you truly like both.
And you've dated both.
And you don't mind being with either gender, because you think " People are people"
Then you are bisexual.

I believe there are some bisexuals.
But yes, alot of people these days do it to be cool.
As for me.
I've liked girls for a long time.
Untill I met this one boy I actually did like for a while.
I dated him a while, it didn't work out, and now I'm just.. lesbian I guess.
But if there's one boy who can sway me, then there must be more.
So, I call myself LesBIan.
because I lean towards girls more.
Personally, I don't believe anyone can fully be "gay" or "straight". I believe that, on some level, everyone is attracted to both genders or can at least recognize what can be attractive about them. I've heard perfectly "straight" girls talk about how hot another girl is and I've heard "straight" guys talk about features they believe are most attractive in a man. I've heard "gay" girls talk about men and "gay" guys talk about girls. Well, I mostly get groped by gay guys, but that's not the point!

I'm bisexual and it's not that I'm horny and then will suddenly be gay or straight. That's completely ridiculous. I've been attracted to both genders, sexually and non, since I can remember. And, honestly, the bisexual community is looked down upon and not acknowledged because of attitudes such as some of the ones I've read here.
Yes, people can be bi.
I mean..if you can like EITHER guys or girls...why can't you like both?
I'm Bi curious myself.
I'm bisexual only because I like both genders you know? I guess it's cause you could say I'm horny (supposedly) but I truly enjoy being with both type of genders. It comes down to the personality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff