Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
and may i remind this IS NOT a gay bashing thread, those people arent welcome here and wont be tolerated.

Me and my friend had a slight argument about bisexuals, neither of us are bisexual but i found it interesting how we look at it.

friend = f
me = me xD

f "you know people cannot be bisexual, i think they just really horny"

me "-laughs- thats not true, i guess the chemicals in peoples brain are just different"

f "yeah but your either gay or straight,"

me "or bisexual"

f "no, your either gay and really horny, or straight and really horny"

me"well i guess you have a point, i still think bisexualality exsists though, people these days just
get mixed up cause we're all really stupid"

f "Its just a phase too. bi now gay later"

me "eh think what you want, i say our generation is just lame and thinks its awesome to change your sexual preferance every day"

f"yeahyeah whatever, lets get back to lunch mmk."
ANYWAYS.

excuse the language this post isnt meant to offend anyone.
this wasnt our whole convo, im just in a rush, so please excuse the typos.

What do you think on this matter?
do bisexuals REALLY exsist?
Prove your point.
no its mostly selective sexual orientation.
rosienobaka
no its mostly selective sexual orientation.

true,

but its really hard to tell these day wether the person is fake or real.

hmm

Iron Knee- Well i guess if you want to look at it that way... can you prove your point though? im thinking not.
Bisexuality is all about sexual experimentation or just wanting to have sexual encounters more often. It's not something you're born with.
SilverTempest
Bisexuality is all about sexual experimentation or just wanting to have sexual encounters more often. It's not something you're born with.

Well there you go. thats prolly the most logic ive heard in awhile. but what about the people who claim to be bisexual their whole lives?
m m u l e e _
SilverTempest

Well there you go. thats prolly the most logic ive heard in awhile. but what about the people who claim to be bisexual their whole lives?

At a young age, you don't truly understand sexuality. You may find yourself looking at the opposite sex and the same sex, but when you're a child, you want friends. You don't care so much about the whole sexuality dabble. As you grow up, you begin to question and become curious of your sexuality. That's how I would assume people would claim bisexuality for their whole lifetime. But really, being homosexual is chemical (won't say genetic since people will bring up the whole "gay gene" argument, which is stupid).
SilverTempest
m m u l e e _
SilverTempest

At a young age, you don't truly understand sexuality. You may find yourself looking at the opposite sex and the same sex, but when you're a child, you want friends. You don't care so much about the whole sexuality dabble. As you grow up, you begin to question and become curious of your sexuality. That's how I would assume people would claim bisexuality for their whole lifetime. But really, being homosexual is chemical (won't say genetic since people will bring up the whole "gay gene" argument, which is stupid).

its true, i wont even try to protect my ego and deny that even in your late teens early adult you still have no idea what or who you are xD but i dont know, there could always be a chemical that makes you attracted to both sexes. hm who knows?
SilverTempest
m m u l e e _
SilverTempest

I agree with you a little bit. Though In all honesty I think that to people who consider them selves bisexual it's more about emotional commitment than Gender. I generally tell people that I'm bisexual (depending on who I'm with and circumstances)and I've had both boyfriends and girl friends. To me it's more the attraction to the persons personality. Gender is second. Though I agree with you. Thats not always the case as a lot of people claim to be bisexual in order to fit in but then state that their bisexual with a preference. Thats just bull . If you're bi then you have no preference. Thats why you're BI-sexual.

I think trying to find a true bisexual is like trying to find a true communist. A great ideal but not gonna happen.
Aselmi
SilverTempest
m m u l e e _
SilverTempest

I agree with you a little bit. Though In all honesty I think that to people who consider them selves bisexual it's more about emotional commitment than Gender. I generally tell people that I'm bisexual (depending on who I'm with and circumstances)and I've had both boyfriends and girl friends. To me it's more the attraction to the persons personality. Gender is second. Though I agree with you. Thats not always the case as a lot of people claim to be bisexual in order to fit in but then state that their bisexual with a preference. Thats just bull . If you're bi then you have no preference. Thats why you're BI-sexual.

I think trying to find a true bisexual is like trying to find a true communist. A great ideal but not gonna happen.

Hmm thats also a way to look at it.
it makes sense its kindof like youre "blind to the gender" but it seems like theres not alot of that going around its more like SEEEXXX. yeah i always thought that people who are like "yeah im bi but i lean towards guys mostly" bulllll!

heh. nice referance.

6,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
I've had friends that have claimed to be bi, and my psychology professor would argue that they are, because his theory is that people can't help what desires they were born with. Honestly though, I agree with the idea stated on sexual experimentation.
SilverTempest
♠ Unless your name happens to be Pete Burns. Try again. ♠
SupaQuiche
I've had friends that have claimed to be bi, and my psychology professor would argue that they are, because his theory is that people can't help what desires they were born with. Honestly though, I agree with the idea stated on sexual experimentation.

hmmm so we have a professor saying "yes its real"
and yea you cant help what your born with, but the question is, are you even born with it?

Zwiebelsaft! - haaa whaat?
>>>Death Note<<<

User Image

"I'll live my own way"

I personal believe "Bi" is only a phase,
You are either gay or straight, if you don't find yourself in either one you may probably say you are bi.
It's pretty much you don't know what you are, so your curious about being gay and all. So in short, bi is where you are at the crossroad, so your pretty much your in a state where you are wondering who you are attracted to.

Once again, this is simply more of an opinion than an actual answer

>>>Death Note<<<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas