Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, so, I have this friend, right? Well, I was going to ask her out, but then she starts going out with this one kid that everybody hates. The kid is a complete loser, poser, nerd, obnoxious little jackass, and nobody really likes him. But they aren't really going out. He is just her "boyfriend" I guess. And it's like, I'm more of a boyfriend to her now than he is, and me and her aren't even dating. She even ditched him with me when we were all hanging out last friday. Then when he started following us, we ran off.
SO I don't really know. I just think that she could do better, but then when I think that it makes me mad because, by better, I mean me and I hate arrogance.

So, I'm contemplating on whether or not I should just steal her from him.
Like, do the whole "come in, be as gallant as possible and take her away with me" sort of bit.
What do you think I should do?
(Keeping in mind that this loser is her first bf ever)
Sounds like she's already abandoned him, so why not?

Well, she's dating him, so obviously she likes him. It's not your place to decide for her who she should like. Make your affections known if you so wish, but it's still up to her. Don't pressure the poor thing.
Unsweetened Honey

Well, she's dating him, so obviously she likes him. It's not your place to decide for her who she should like. Make your affections known if you so wish, but it's still up to her. Don't pressure the poor thing.

But see, she's not dating him.
They never even went out once.
I've never even seen them actually make any sort of physical contact except when she pushed passed him once.
Ask her if she actually likes the guy.

"steal her away" ...like she is an
object or a possession? ...just ask
her what the deal is. because he
may be a jackass to you, but he
doesn't deserve to be ditched by
someone that is supposed to be
his girlfriend. if she doesn't like
him, she needs to grow up and
dump him and if she does, she
needs to treat him with respect
and you need to back off.
STealing her heart would be more along the right word for it, though I don't think it would really be stealing it.
If you're as close as you say you both are, Ask her about her feelings towards the boy? it can't be that hard. neutral
I think that you should just go for it.
If she doesn't want it then she will let you know. But you really have nothing to lose by trying... so go for it!
Plus if it gets her... your starting off with major brownie points smile
Well it sounds like she doesn't know what she wants.
^^:
But, you see.
As dumb as this sounds...
I am the guy who is that lovable jerk. The one who makes fun of everybody as a sign of affection but they all know that it is an act.
And I have never really talked feelings face to face with somebody in my life, so I would lose that whole suaveness to me since I am a complete nervous wreck...
But yeah, I should try. But I will wait for a while, see how things play out.
But I'm definitely going to do something.
yes,
go,
now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out