Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
Is it unhealthy to imagine that you're still in a relationship with an ex, or even somebody whom you've never dated?

Have you ever done it?

Do you know people who have done it?

Discuss. emotion_kirakira

Dapper Phantom

Yes. Do not base your self-worth on whether or not you're dating someone. Seriously. You need to get over your ex. You've been posting about this for weeks.
What the ******** is imaging a relationship?

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

It might not be unhealthy, if its making you happy. It would be considered unhealthy in the sense that you might no longer know what is reality, which could mean that you have a form of schizophrenia which is a result of an enlargement of the butterfly in your brain (Aka the butterfly effect). But even then, health wise, you might be just fine.

User ImageUser Image

Fanatical Codger

I knew a girl who "continued" the relationship after her boyfriend dumped her and eventually moved on to another girl.

The look in her eyes was so concerning, no matter what I had to say, she was just so steadfast in her belief that she was his "EVERYTHING" and that he was hers.

confused

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Dandrogyny
Yes. Do not base your self-worth on whether or not you're dating someone. Seriously. You need to get over your ex. You've been posting about this for weeks.

? I'm over him, this is not about him at all. LOL

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Chartreusethewaterdemon
I knew a girl who "continued" the relationship after her boyfriend dumped her and eventually moved on to another girl.

The look in her eyes was so concerning, no matter what I had to say, she was just so steadfast in her belief that she was his "EVERYTHING" and that he was hers.

confused

Okay, that's a bit scary. gonk

Dapper Phantom

Mahalla
Dandrogyny

Well then that is news because you kept saying you weren't. And also you asked if it's bad to pretend you're still dating and ex so.

Floppy Miko

User Image

I have, but it was more out of boredom than anything else. I find it kind of fun to come up with scenarios to see if I'd be compatible with a certain type of personality.
In some instances, I could say it's unhealthy, though.

User Image
Yeah. It's time to get over him/her.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Captain Jailbait
As long as the person doing it doesn't become delusional, more power to them. I admire people like that, actually. If it's not feasible to actually be with someone, why not imagine someone instead?

Even if it were someone famous? I remember I used to be so obsessed with Johnny Depp, that I actually imagined we were together...oh silly me. rofl

Fanatical Codger

Mahalla
Chartreusethewaterdemon

confused

She was also the girl who tried to pin me to a couch and attach her mouth to my neck in what she called an attempt to "Mark" me.

crying I have never been so scared.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Dandrogyny
Mahalla
Dandrogyny

Well then that is news because you kept saying you weren't. And also you asked if it's bad to pretend you're still dating and ex so.

I meant I'm over the fact that we broke up, sorry about that. But this is definitely not about him, I'm not that psycho emotion_dowant

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Chartreusethewaterdemon
Mahalla
Chartreusethewaterdemon

confused

She was also the girl who tried to pin me to a couch and attach her mouth to my neck in what she called an attempt to "Mark" me.

crying I have never been so scared.

Mommy...

I'm scared. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out