Welcome to Gaia! ::

think about ur mom and dad and all the people that do love u, and the poeple that dont like u tell them to go f#ck them self in the a** with pinecones lol mrgreen
1-800-ZOMBIES
As much as I want to say something really mean, I'll choose not to now.

Get help or something. Suicide isn't a good way to deal with problems.

Suicide only makes things worse for those around you.

Sadly I have contemplated it on multiple occasions as well, but many people have some just won't admit it. Just stay strong and talk to people that will listen. There are many people that do care about you whether you believe me or not. Just keep that in mind.
Puffchub
i want to die because people started hating me. they are accusing me of a cheater. i cut myself. the tenth cut...stab will be in my stomach... eek

people die everyday, youll just be another "person" who died for the wrong reason.

So sympathy here.

Chatty Conversationalist

How old is this thread already??
you wanna burrow my knife ore my bassebal bat blaugh
pillsandpoison
Im sorry?

This isnt the best place to ask for help confused

+1

your plea for help fails on people hundreds of miles away.
Well... I really don't know much about your situation, and neither does anyone in this thread, so you should seek some professional help; that is if you're not saying this for attention.
You will eventually grow and move away from these people and be able to be surrounded by new people and you can escape your sadness this way. Suicide is not the answer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff