Welcome to Gaia! ::

So yesterday at 2:00 i got a txt and voicemail message (I bearly read them this morning)
the txt said Im gonna fight you haha
and the voicemail said hey _______ its brian, im gonna go to your house and kidnap you, ____ ____ ____ _____
Help please i dont know if that guy was on something, foolinga round miss dialed, or its really gonna happen?
please help sad
and he told me his number and everything he diddnt do *67

HELP!! D:
i dont even know a brian. gonk
you need to contact the police instead of posting it here on gaia....
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
If ya ain't a troll, then call the cops and give them the number he gave you.
Call da po-po. Or tell someone.

I remember last year I had a plethora of voicemal messages on my cell phone. 'Cept all these messages was of my freind's sister-in-law threatening to kill my friend, me, and my family. She even went to the point of stalking us to find out where we lived. Then she called again threatening that she had a gun, and would come over to our house and kill us all.

That was one hell of a Christmas, I'll tell you what.
but cant i just ask for help on what to do?
Val6294
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

calm down. could be misdial, prank, or anything so just turn the security alarm on, sleep in a room w/ no windows if possible and keep the door locked until u feel safe again.
Call the police, && tell your parents.
if you need to ask advice on what to do when a person threatens to kill you.... you have bigger problems...
Redpaige
Call da po-po. Or tell someone.

I remember last year I had a plethora of voicemal messages on my cell phone. 'Cept all these messages was of my freind's sister-in-law threatening to kill my friend, me, and my family. She even went to the point of stalking us to find out where we lived. Then she called again threatening that she had a gun, and would come over to our house and kill us all.

That was one hell of a Christmas, I'll tell you what.

wow. that would have been the most exciting christmas i had ever had.
More than likely it's some idiot making a prank phone call... or, he's got the wrong phone number. And in the very rare case that he actually does show up, call the cops and get his a** arrested. But seriously... why are you asking us for help? =/

6,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
ive got an idea, why dont you let him come and play gaia with you?

thats much better than posting fakies on gaia isnt it?
xXx-Harley-xXx
you need to contact the police instead of posting it here on gaia....

I completely agree! You need to go to the police with this.

So yeah, i suggest you go to the police cuz there's a possibility that this guy could be serious.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff