Welcome to Gaia! ::

I try not to use labels XD
Yeah, at my school I'm "goth" it's so stupid. I hang out with kids who want to be called goths, and nerds. Just because I dress well, love music, and speak properly doesn't mean I'm goth. rolleyes People who lable are lame.
inner shadow
Yeah, at my school I'm "goth" it's so stupid. I hang out with kids who want to be called goths, and nerds. Just because I dress well, love music, and speak properly doesn't mean I'm goth. rolleyes People who lable are lame.
wow---me tooo 3nodding
mathysta
inner shadow
wow---me tooo 3nodding
User Image

So see, now that two of you are alike we need a label to categorize you.

You can be... Bunchashits.
Malice Drooger
mathysta
inner shadow
wow---me tooo 3nodding
User Image

So see, now that two of you are alike we need a label to categorize you.

You can be... Bunchashits.
and i hate to lable you or anything----but in this situation, it might be nessisary
im gonna call you .......STFUandmindyourownbuisness,ohwait,udonthavealife,mybad,youlittleshitbag

Sparkly Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Object of Affection 150
If someone asked me if I was apart of a specific subculture of music I'd kindly correct them.
I've no reason to be offended by the "label" they thought, because in all "labels" there is the good and the bad.

Thank goodness no one could really figure out what I really was... though Trekkie was a common label for me O:
dagreatdane4
people have rights to label others, theres no law against it!!
thus, im labelling you as a burnt fish :]

Can I be a burnt fish, too? :]

Using labels as a way to insult is pretty lame.
They can make explaining things easier, though.
Since, ya know, just about everyone and their dog knows what fits into each one.
i hate being labeled but i love labeling people
ALGEBRAIC
i hate being labeled but i love labeling people
thats a nice way to look at it..................... sad confused domokun
labEL labEL labEL label its spelled l-a-b-e-l
but i think people incorrectly use the term emo too much ITS A TYPE OF MUSIC PEOPLE
♥ my friends and other people like to label me crazy. rofl
but i'm fine with it. <3 'cause i kinda am, ya' know? : P

you know, it's CAN be good. but not in a negative way.
how can I explain... take a person wear all black,
"oh, what a punk/emo/goth." maybe they want some heat
in them! scream or they got new clothes and they wanna
show it off. surprised

I try really hard not to label people.
I mean, there are some people in my school that actually
want to be 'emo / goth / punk' and I just keep it to myself. Or to a friend... xD;;;;;;;

Blessed Codger

OHMIGOSH I erased everything I typed. And it was a lot. That sucks. Basically, my message was that this is silly. This is high school, and there's a BIG WORLD out there. It just. Isn't. Worth. Getting. So. Upset. Over. Wouldn't you say?

^^ That's all. God bless.
You're not emo? What are you then, GAY?!

Merry Lunatic

I'm sick of labels and stereotypes. :/ It's annoying..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff