Welcome to Gaia! ::

8bit Pulses
coolchic13uk
oh yeah don't worry about the age difference its the same between my boyfriend and i and we have been with each other for six months people will for get about the difference between you if you truly like her and you show her behind and in front of doors

Difference is you're a flaunty young sex fanatic.
If you can't be mature about having a relationship with an age difference that large then why bother having one at all?

Sorry, but I'm just wondering how come you're replying to everyones post here?
8bit Pulses
N1ghtxXx
Age is nothin but a number.
Plus its not like shes 12.

Actually age is a lot more than a number.
Three years is quite a bit when you're underage because, well.. if you're actually going to obey the law you're going to have to wait quite a bit.
If you even stay together.

Agreed.
Age is such a big deal for Americans. I had a 15 year old boyfriend when I was 18 and we had to stop dating because his parents were lame...I don't see a problem with it when you are 23 she'll be 20 and no one will have any problems with it...
I don't see what the big deal is, if you're both in high school. I just think it's weird when someone in college dates someone in high school. Right now there's this guy who wants to go out with me, but he's a senior in high school while I'm a sophomore in college. :/ So I won't go out with him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff