Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Getting married and having a child are two completely different things. One has no effect over the other.

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
People who don't want kids are perfectly capable of getting married, and so at the same time, people with kids don't want to get married. It's perfectly possible to be a loving couple who are financially and emotionally stable in both circumstances.

Victorious Survivor

11,325 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Those are two completely unrelated things...so, uh, I disagree.

Popular Raider

Um...no. Marriage isn't for everyone. Parenting isn't for everyone. I was married, and I'm very glad I didn't get pregnant. It would have only complicated things. I didn't want a baby, nor was I ready to have one. And luckily, it worked out.
Ouch, you got pwned. xP
I dont agree :/ Its alright to be married and not have kids. Its that boy and girl's choice ,they can do whatever they wan with they're life
I never want a kid. I'm engaged. People who have a problem with it can refer to my signature.
its retarded

Prinzack's Sidekick

Bashful Husband

Just Another Face -GM-
Most people who say s**t like that are trying to inflate the value of their parenthood, and discredit those who choose not to have children.

********] Haha! I agree with this.
And actually, I feel that some people are suited to have children but not be married sometimes. It all depends on the person, really.
I think it should be "...have sex", which married couples do participate in. If a married couple would not like to have children, the best way to go about that would be to practice abstinence.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Wait... shouldn't it be the opposite way around if anything???

Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
That goes along the same lines as "You're not really married until you have kids"

Which to me, is bullshit. Marriage to me would be about love and commitment. I do not want kids and I never have, it was never in the equation.

Beloved Sex Symbol

I know a lot of people where baby came long before marriage or marriage came long before baby. I wouldn't care which came first. That saying is stupid.

Fashionable Shopper

User ImageI don't agree. I'm probably never going to be ready for a baby. I do not want one and neither does my boyfriend. We'd probably get married eventually though. Sure when we get married (if we do so) we'd be financially ready but we'll probably never be ready to care for a child because we don't want one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff