Welcome to Gaia! ::

sunset illu
I wish I could go back and die in the womb or convince my mother to abort me.

flat cap wearing frog
the bit where i stop being fragmented pieces of celestial energy and am biologically shoved together into existence as a homo sapien

Right?

Saying you'd stop yourself from ever being born is about the whiniest answer anyone could possibly give though, guys razz so I'll say...

s**t, I don't even know where I'd begin. I suppose if future me could go back in time to help little me, I'd try to find myself a family who actually wanted a child & could take me in & love me from the start. No more abusive, awful home life/history for Foxy.

Man-Hungry Pup

7,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100
one thing... hmm... i wouldn't have given up on school so easily. i stopped going in 8th grade because i was starting to feel stressed and overwhelmed. after a few months i slipped into a deep depression and it ruined my teenage years pretty much

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Not gone to college for what I went for.Half way through I realizedI didn't want to be an esthetican but I stick out out anyways to finish the program because I didn't want to be a college drop out.

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Not wasting my time waiting on my ex to come back to me and cussing out his ex when she disrepected me the first time and not dating my recent ex because I really hate his guts

Shirtless Explorer

lauren2116
Maxxxipad
Just choosing one is hard, so my list

- Never cut my hair short a second time so I could have long hair by now

B/c I had hip-length hair until high school then kept cutting it short. It would've been long by now like I wanted years ago if I stopped bleaching it and cutting it when it was in the awkward stage. But I'm at my shoulder now so it's not too bad...

- Never go out of town that one time when my Dad was sick

To make a very long story short I was feeling depressed and suicidal because my Dad was sick with cancer. I was supposed to go see him that night and instead of driving to his house I kept driving. And driving. Until I was halfway to another city and it was 10pm. My Dad called me crying while I was at a gas station and said how much he wanted to see me. I lied to both my parents and said I was with friends but they were outside filling up the gas when I was really alone. I got to the city and literally stayed a person's apartment who I'd never met but my friend knew. It was really creepy. I wandered around the city the next day and went home at night. My parents were really upset. I never got punished but feeling like absolute irresponsible s**t was punishment enough. Never found out I lied though, which made me feel even worse.

- Told Sinclair to f**k off the first time she did my bf or brought up being pro-ana

This b***h I was 'bffs' with from 7th-10th grade copied everything I did but would talk me down like I was s**t. It made me feel terrible about myself. I always got boyfriends when she didn't, but she would have sex with them behind my back and they'd both call me names after. Then she tried to pressure me into being pro-ana with her even though I'm anemic and come weak very easily. I was very paranoid in high school after that because I thought she wanted me dead.

Omg I really agree with the first one. I ALWAYS regret cutting my hair.

Same!!! My hair was the longest compared to anyone I knew. The only reason I cut it is b/c I didn't know how to style it, straighten it, etc. or how simple and cute long hair styles are.

And as soon as I cut my hair the super long hair trend happened. Wtf… crying

But hey mines gone from 8 in. to 12 in. in 5 months, so there's hope!

Aged Fatcat

Having my mother tell me that I spent to much time with my bf when he came back from afar. When I should be spending more time with my dad who was sick with cancer.

Dapper Swapper

Idk, I don't really regret anything that's happened to me.

I kind of wish my mom wasn't an a*****e, but if she wasn't, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

Explorer

idk cause life is too good. everything ive gone through for the most part, has led up to where I am now, who ive met, what ive done and all the greatness. I feel so good about life these past weeks that I cant even think of what I would change. that's how great im doing.
s**t, I cant wait to go to LA and party it up.

Generous Vampire

11,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
The way I treated my mother by being very rebellious and causing her stress. Especially how I was never there for her.

Blessed Cat

Going on tiny chat not gonna say why.
Shinobi_The_Sky
Going on tiny chat not gonna say why.

LOL

Wheezing Fatcat

i would have gone back to bed and tried to sleep
******** i'm tired.

8,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Despite the terrible heartbreak and bad happenings that occurred two years ago, nothing.
Not one thing would I change, not even for a second.
I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and to change one thing, no matter how insignificant it may seem, would change who/where I am now.
I like where I'm going so far and I'm perfectly content with traveling this road to the next intersection.

Lupine Labtech

When I think of this question, and I have quite a lot of times, I come to the conclusion i'd change nothing at all. Why? Because i'm happy to be where I am today, being the person I am. It isn't great, but it isn't hell either. I could be far worse off. And, as you know, the tiniest change to the past could drastically alter the future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff