Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star

Um...if I could change one thing... I would change... uh... Oh! His need to be together all the time. He's a lovely person, and I love spending time with him, but I could stand not to spend two full days with him ever again.

If he could change one thing about me it would be my bossiness. He mentioned it once before, and honestly I didn't even realize I was doing it, so I'm trying to pay more attention to it. sweatdrop
His hygiene. I don't expect him to take a shower at least once a day like I do, but every other day isn't really too hard to ask for.

Trash Garbage

maybe stop trying to banter with me like he does with his mates.
            i know that's his way of saying he rly rly likes me,
            but i am a sensitive little b***h and i always miss the intent and end up really upset.

i think he'd change my lack of confidence and anxiety.
            it pisses him off more than anything else about me,
            that i have zero faith in myself.
            oh that and to stop leaving my hair clips lying around.

Dangerous Kitten

As much as it kills me to say, absolutely nothing. I ******** love this guy. Not everything he does I agree with, and some stuff are downright stupid and disgusting in my opinion, but he's perfect for me. He understands me and treats me well and lets me be human and do things that he doesn't agree with and judges me only for a small amount of time. I ******** can't believe I lucked out so hard. emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

Shirtless Detective

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
One thing I would change about him would be for him to relax a little and stop being so serious/bitchy/constantly worrying all the time. Isn't that supposed to be my job? neutral

Bibliophile

23,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
I'd make him a really successful author. Then he'd be really, really happy with his career instead of just ok with it and worrying he might have made a mistake. Also we'd then have a load of money to spend doing really cool stuff and having adventures. xp

He'd make me less lazy. Or possibly more punctual, but I'm getting better at that myself.

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

His consideration for others

User ImageUser Image

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I'd make him a little bigger

Dapper Shapeshifter

It'd be cool if he was more open with me about stuff, but that's his choice and I don't think I'd change anything about him.

If you were asking him, he'd change how sensitive I am about stuff. I can get upset over things pretty easily. He doesn't really get emotions, so me getting a little jealous or scared or starting to cry (not from an argument or anything, but movies and circumstances) just confuses and sometimes annoys him. I also feel pain pretty easily, like if he accidentally squeezes my hand too tight, so he'd wish for me to toughen up.

Lucky Star

Diet Poison
He'd learn to close drawers and cabinets when he was done with them.

He probably wishes that didn't bother me so much.

Oh that drives me crazy! Kyle pushes the drawers shut 95% of the way....And I'm like why can't you just close them all the way!
--
I wish he would make more decisions....I mean it would be nice to go on a date and him be like we're going here, instead of making me decide.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
The only thing that really burns me is when my SO gets mad because I don't agree with something or have a different opinion. He usually gets pissy and says something mean or something. This isn't often but it does happen on occasion and it drives me nuts.

If he could change something about me... Probably me not being a blanket hog.
That or me getting worked up too easily.

Greedy Millionaire

me, i'd definitely change how unaffectionate he is. i mean, i love attention and compliments but it's kind of annoying how i only get them in the bedroom, you know? i wish i got them more often is all.

my boyfriend would definitely change my jealousy. i get jealous of everything really. got a female friend that likes you? lol shes gotta go
Excited to get married or spend his life with me.

Omnipresent Guardian

Hmmmm. I would have to say that I change how often he talks about his feelings. His face doesn't show emotion well, and he rarely talks about it, so it's hard for me to tell if I've upset him sometimes. (But he is better than what he was like when we first started dating.)

I think he would change how pessimistic I am, or maybe how I have little faith in myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff