Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Lover

first id check outside (my door has a window) to scope them out. having my house already been broken into in broad daylight cant take any chances lol. id call the cops.
but honestly, being in the situation most of us would probably react differently

Aged Regular

I'd probably call the police, and keep a weapon on myself, watching through the door's hole. I don't take risks. Especially if my husband's on a trip.
D:<
I would let them in and just lock the door and call the police and then grab a baseball bat and wait behind the door.
Nope. At most I'd call the police, just so I don't get in any trouble for refusing to help them. I really don't want to get involved with someone else's s**t.
My mind instantly went to Clockwork Orange.

So no.
Depends on how attractive they were.
Megaman Legends 3
I would let them in and just lock the door and call the police and then grab a baseball bat and wait behind the door.

What if they were running from a drive-by?

Unbeatable Member

10,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Gaian 50
That pretty much depends on what the person looks like.
Child, yes of course.
Woman, possibly. Is she small? is she buff? etc.
Man, same as woman.
Any scenario would be me calling the cops.
I'm only 5'0 and like 90lbs. It'd be pretty stupid of me to let them in unless it was a child...I'd call the police though.
To be honest, probably not. I have 2 kids I need to keep safe and I can't afford to be getting mixed up in that kind of thing. I'd call the hell out of the police though.
Considering they'd have to have already gotten into the apartment complex, I'd tell them to go to the "secret" laundry room around the corner, close and lock the door, while I call 911 and grab my gun.

Sparkly Fairy

12,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
yeah. I'd let them in, make sure everything was locked and the blinds down, and call the police.
I'd be hesitant. Especially if it was just me and my sisters alone or just me.

Eight years ago, a man was knocking on my friend's door for help. She opened it (she was 12) and he shot her. Then, he proceeded to shoot her mother and younger sister in the kitchen and robbed them. It was tragic and made us very hesitant about things like that.
xiatara

Eight years ago, a man was knocking on my friend's door for help. She opened it (she was 12) and he shot her. Then, he proceeded to shoot her mother and younger sister in the kitchen and robbed them. It was tragic and made us very hesitant about things like that.

Did any of them survive?
sashagrey462
xiatara

Did any of them survive?
No, they were all killed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas