Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
My family has always had a lot of pets, so I've been around to see them injured, take ill, be treated, killed, "euthanized" (oddly, via decapitation the first time I saw it), accidentally kill themselves (******** birds, all the time; how does their class even survive?), predate, be predated upon, etc. After a while, I inherited the position of animal gravedigger. I'm generally not bothered by these things anymore.

Liberal Receiver

Quote:
•Do you get grossed out?

Well, yes. There are certain things I tolerate better than others. playing with lukewarm meat is easier than playing with vomit.
Quote:
•What grosses you out most?

Vomit.
Quote:
•Do you have a weak stomach?

I don't really think so. The visual of most things doesn't bother me. I spend my spare time watching surgical and mortuary videos on youtube. However vomit, the smell and and having to touch it directly or with just a thin layer of plastic between me and it, does almost make me hurl. I have to use sawdust, kitty litter, or whatnot to dry it up.
Quote:
•Do you gag easily?

When I brush the back of my tongue?
Quote:
•What are you like with dead animals?

Really depends on the animal and my relationship with them. One of my cats? I'm mostly fine with touching them, but I have a hard time coping with the fact that they are dead and have to gently position them in a manner that would be conducive to comfortable kitty naps.
Mice, rats, voles, chipmunks, and other small rodent-y things i usually put a plastic bag over my hand, pick 'em up, knot the bag, and toss it.
Because country and because of country, ticks. Also an assload of fleas. Not really thrilled about things that have been dead a long time, and in the case, double plastic bag.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff