Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galemante
you have to get over it.
not hurting him is what the bigger person does, I've heard.

agreed
User Image
Get over it... *chuckles* be bitter and hateful get "revenge" if you can... but I promise that its only your heart that will be hearting over this... it will only be you who can't get over it, it will only be you who brings it up, it will only be you who re-thinks it over and over again until everyone around you cant stand you... Or you can rise up realize it was a Shitty Relationship and promise yourself you wont walk down the same road and find someone real.... its up to you... wink
User Image
Do what you need to, whatever it is to try and come to terms with the loss. If it means hurting them, go ahead. Whatever would make you feel like it's more closed off and a different, ended chapter of your life.
AlexisRachel
He lied to get what he wanted and then once he used me enough he broke up with me. I was really hurt, but now I just want to hurt him. what should I do, I need your help?

Well, the mean me would say, kick his a$$ or find a way to get at him, but the smart me would say to keep your cool and don't talk to him at all.

If you show that you are better than him, you'll be the new class act, and you'll find yourself becoming proud of yourself too. smile

If you need help with the whole "class act" thing, and you find yourself upset about him, I would recommend finding a new hobby that includes socializing with others. If you can talk to others about a hobby, you are a lot less likely to even think about him, espcially if you really enjoy the hobby. And you never know, maybe you'll find your prince charming too. smile

I hope this helped and feel better hun!

(And a personal recommendation: get a box of chocolate!)

xoxo
Kitty2399 mrgreen
crying I'm sorry for u. sad This happens lots, specially to girls Get over him. I know it's easy to say, but really, you'll be better off ignoring him, and telling everyone you know that he has a really little willy, and is a horrible lay! rofl Ya know? That's mess him up really bad.
rofl rofl
Good luck! 4laugh
Get over him. He's a p***k that didn't deserve what he got.
I'm sorry.

Draw an ugly picture of him and rip it up? surprised

Or, even better...

PLOT REVENGE! scream
User Image
I'm sorry to say you need to let it go.
If you get revenge, he will have to revenge that. It'll become a vicious circle...

I love you;; and comments... Questing 500 of them...
Totally ruining his reputation with lies that that he cannot disprove is an awesome start. Just make sure that you don't end up ruining your reputation in the end.....
watch john tucker must die blaugh
Galemante
you have to get over it.
not hurting him is what the bigger person does, I've heard.
AlexisRachel
He lied to get what he wanted and then once he used me enough he broke up with me. I was really hurt, but now I just want to hurt him. what should I do, I need your help?

Take the high road.

Also, get lots of hugs from your friends.
AlexisRachel
Come and be, with a real man like me.^^ wink
The best way to get back at someone is to move on and act like they never existed. Hurting someone's ego is much better than bruising of the flesh.

Keep your chin up heart You're better than him and deserve more than being stuck in a rut.
It gets easier, I promise ^_^
the mature answer would be to move on... once he see's you're doing fine, is revenge enough.

but depending on how bad he has hurt you.. you can always set him up for public embarrassment, which is always a good revenge smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff