Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't know why I'm telling this to pratically the pixel world, but
I now wonder...how it'd be like to date a girl.

I'm guessing a little more emotional?
Since there are two girls, but I don't know.
I'm so...wanting to know.
When I find out, I'll let you know.

But I'll bet it's like watching movies and eating ice cream and having screaming matches over spilt toothpaste and stuff.

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
Frogtaur
When I find out, I'll let you know.

But I'll bet it's like watching movies and eating ice cream and having screaming matches over spilt toothpaste and stuff.

That's pretty much the same thing as dating a guy.

I've never dated a girl but I doubt there's any specific difference between dating a guy and a girl. Every person is an individual, there are lots of guys who are more emotional than some girls.
I wouldn't know.
I haven't dated one.

7,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
i've never dated one but i would assume that they're are more emotions involved
perty awesome
heart Well I never dated a guy to compare the two. But dating a girl can be wonderful and bothersome depending on the girl. I was told that conversations are easier when you are dating a girl. The sex is better razz . But You shouldn't just take the word of others. You should go out and experience it for yourself. You never know smile heart
Well....its amazing but somehow confuzing and worring rolleyes

Thirteenth Codger

I've never dated anyone, but I assume that dating someone would be like having an extremely intense friendship.
Well with my only girlfriend it was a bit awkward because we used to be best friends and weren't sure how to act round each-other, so in the end we thought we'd be better off as friends sad
But yeah while it lasted it was nicer than when I've dated guys. That's just my opinion.
Well wouldn't it be different from girl to girl? confused
Good luck i hope you can have date with somegirl

High-functioning Werewolf

13,725 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Team Jacob 100
halves
Well with my only girlfriend it was a bit awkward because we used to be best friends and weren't sure how to act round each-other, so in the end we thought we'd be better off as friends sad
But yeah while it lasted it was nicer than when I've dated guys. That's just my opinion.

That was exactly how it was for me with my first girlfriend. It was so cute it'd gag you. It was a lot more caring than most of my other relationships, especially my relationships with men, but it's probably not the best example even so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff