Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Relationships. How did yours happen? Tell me the story of you and your significant other. Give me juicy details and how you felt. Ready set Go.

Jayson82's Husband

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I met my boyfriend when we both ended up at an ex-friend's apartment. At the time, he had never been with another guy, and claimed to be straight, but I hit on him since my gaydar was going off, and sure enough I managed to get him back to my apartment, where we ******** all night. He kept coming back every night to hang out and ********, and I moved in with him about a week later. We've been together now for four years.
I also have a sex friend who is older and married, I was friends with him and his wife for years, but after his wife turned into a bitter stupid b***h, I finally made the pitch to him, and he's been my BDSM sub for three years now.

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Tee the Wicked
I met my boyfriend when we both ended up at an ex-friend's apartment. At the time, he had never been with another guy, and claimed to be straight, but I hit on him since my gaydar was going off, and sure enough I managed to get him back to my apartment, where we ******** all night. He kept coming back every night to hang out and ********, and I moved in with him about a week later. We've been together now for four years.
I also have a sex friend who is older and married, I was friends with him and his wife for years, but after his wife turned into a bitter stupid b***h, I finally made the pitch to him, and he's been my BDSM sub for three years now.
graphic but i don't judge.
I had had a perticular reluctance to meet with anyone in real life who I talked with on the web, considering my history with people who like to try and rape me. When I met Sarah though, I felt quite a connection to her, I know it's cliche but it's true. After talking to her for a few weeks, I found out she lived only about an hour away from me. At that point, I was quite attracted to her personality (we didn't share photos). So, going out on a limb, I decided to meet with her. From there, she became the center of my life, until one day she decided she didn't want me anymore and left.

That's about it.

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Testament of Death
I had had a perticular reluctance to meet with anyone in real life who I talked with on the web, considering my history with people who like to try and rape me. When I met Sarah though, I felt quite a connection to her, I know it's cliche but it's true. After talking to her for a few weeks, I found out she lived only about an hour away from me. At that point, I was quite attracted to her personality (we didn't share photos). So, going out on a limb, I decided to meet with her. From there, she became the center of my life, until one day she decided she didn't want me anymore and left.

That's about it.

Damn dude. that sucks, but it is a touching tale. thanks for the post

Jayson82's Husband

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
R-tech87

You did ask for the "juicy details" twisted

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Tee the Wicked
R-tech87

You did ask for the "juicy details" twisted
you are correct, and you did as asked. No hating on my part.

Fanatical Zealot

Well I went to the moon...

And I fell in love with it ever sense. wink
R-tech87
Relationships. How did yours happen? Tell me the story of you and your significant other. Give me juicy details and how you felt. Ready set Go.
Might I ask what inspired this recent curiosity?

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Moratuoa
R-tech87
a lack of love in meh life
R-tech87
Moratuoa
R-tech87
You have my sympathies. If it's any consolation, sometimes having the wrong person in your life can be worse than having nobody.

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Moratuoa
R-tech87
Moratuoa
R-tech87
You have my sympathies. If it's any consolation, sometimes having the wrong person in your life can be worse than having nobody.
I've been there. i could cover a few forum pages with that. i assume you share a similar past?

Assimilated Gekko

Here's my waffly story, since you asked, and I'm in a wistful mood:

My boyfriend and I met at the tram stop the first day I started university (aussie :3).
I was fresh out of high school, looking for new friends and noticed he was carrying a backpack. So I walked up to him and said something like "Hi, do you go to ___ ?"
And it went from there. Do note I'm usually a very self-contained person, commonly interpreted as shy, and this was really uncharacteristic of me, but it worked out. Over several 15 minute public transport trips I found out he was a year ahead of me, doing something completely different. He liked games and anime that I liked. I got introduced to some nifty metal music. I roundabout persuaded him into the wushu club.

Within a month I started running into him around campus - we got to more talking. Arranging to meet for lunches. For the next year or so he was my best friend, although I never saw him anywhere except on campus, and I never thought I'd want it any other way. It took 6 months before I deigned to give him my number. I even flat out told him that I didn't want anything romantic out of it. In public.

At some point after that, I fell in love anyway.
I totally didn't expect this. I was 19 and had never gone out with anyone before. I never really expected to date in uni either, since I hardly thought my asian parents would have approved.
And yet, here was this person who, every time I thought of something he said, I couldn't help but smile. Whenever I approached that tram stop, my breathing would go on the fritz and my heart ache in anticipation of his appearance. I'd go looking for him between classes at our usual hangouts, and be so forlorn when I didn't find him. 6 more months of agonising, and consultations with my friends, and I had to confess to him - through msn, since I couldn't face him to tell him that I'd 'lied' about not wanting romance. (Apparently, he was both floored and over the moon when he read that.) Also, it was during the inter-semester holidays, and I didn't see him until classes started again.
When I did though, it was glorious. We were sitting in a restaurant, waiting until the lunch rush was over so we could have relative privacy to confess in person. He started a roundabout "once there was a..." story by way of introducing the topic, and sadly I can't remember the exact words, only his captivating manner. It took me half an hour of embarrassed glancing to say the three magical words, but he was patient enough to wait me out.

And that was the start of our present relationship, which is going on 5 years. We went through the whole giddy I-don't-care-who-sees kissing in public stage, but the numerous requests to get a room curbed that in time XD We aren't one of those clingy sort of couples - we're both individuals who are too used to not making body contact to do that casually - but frequent hugs and tickling count for a lot, as does the sacrifice of his shoulder for my pillow, even though it cuts off his circulation. So does having private time, but that goes without saying.

I'm currently undergoing studies in another state, an hour and a half's flight away, so that's seriously cut into the amount of time we contact each other, but I think our relationship is still as strong as ever. We trust each other, we make and embellish plans for the future together, and when we do get talking we go for hours about everything and anything. We have to put up with the distance for another two years at least, but monthly trips interstate really help. I'm just currently between visits, had just gotten off the phone and thought I'd share the warmth.
Fell for my boss' assistant, and I thought we had something special, but it turned out she couldn't love me and we broke up. I fell into a deep depression after I found out she was engaged and ended up quitting my job. Decided to find a new meaning for myself, so I've been job hunting.
Going on a date with a woman I met at a job interview. Wish me luck!
Met my wife when we were both in our late teens while working at, of all places, K-Mart. Been married for 30 years come April. And yeah, it was love at first sight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff