Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I'm Asian. Umm... I dunno, just be yourself.
God .. if he likes Japanese girls just leave him alone theres no need for people to get nasty a flame this thread.
Well, I think if you want someone to be your girlfriend or even a friend just because she's hot and Japanese, you might want to rethink your definition of dating or friendship. That said, I don't think getting to know and befriending a Japanese girl should be too different from befriending a girl of another nationality or ethnicity. Find something common and interesting to talk about, don't come on too strong, and convince her that you're worth being friends with, and you're not there just to get into her pants (especially if she's very good-looking, she's probably getting hit on by creepy guys all the time).
yeah?....... take a number
Impressing a Japanese girl is exactly the same as impressing any other girl, foo. The race makes no difference. :/
DawnOfMorning
Or atleast be friends with a really hot one. I know this makes me sound like a pervert but I just really want too.

Oh well, anyone have any feedback on how to impress them? sweatdrop

well asian people are really nice, but they hardly ever curse, so u can curse around them, but dont do it a whole lot.

Wealthy Citizen

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Why pick Japanese girls?

It's not offensive or anything, but why?
Do you want a medal?
And I don't think the problem lies in impressing the Japanese.
I think it's about impressing girls in general. Race has very little impact on such things.
I dont blame you man.

Japan girls are hot. :3

Most guys on Gaia prefer Japanese girls.

no big..
comment me.
This thread is pretty much a thread I wanted to make, but you beat me to it. I don't want a cute asian girl because I'm "superficial" as people have been calling you, it's only a matter of my own taste. This doesn't mean I'd date one who didn't have a good personality, it also doesn't mean I wouldn't date women of other races, I just have my own main preference, that's it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
YO DAWG I HEARD YOU LIKE ASIANS SO WE PUT AN ASIAN IN YOUR CAR, SO YOU CAN HANG OUT WITH AN ASIAN WHILE YOU DRIVE!
Morwynn
Impressing a Japanese girl is exactly the same as impressing any other girl, foo. The race makes no difference. :/

I agree. I mean, it's understandable to be attracted to certain types of physical features, but do be aware that girls of any race are much more complex than "dark hair" and "olive skin". They each have their own quirks, likes, and dislikes, especially when it comes to men. Find a girl you like and get to know her better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff