Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know I'm probably gonna get a lot of pessimism & flack about this post, but who am I to judge? So might as well post it.

I'm debating whether I'm schizoid. To those of you who don't know what that is look it up on wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid

^And no, it's not related any bit to Schizophrenia except for the prefix 'schizo' which means 'split'^

While schizoprenia is split of self, schizoid is split from society.

What I want, I feel I might not need. I want to be with people, but I don't want to go against their will. I wish I could just be my own entity, so I could just help myself, and not get any help from others. I'm hopeless, though. Sometimes, I feel just as alone amongst others as I do being actually alone. I don't want people to deal w/ me. I can deal with people, but I don't want them to deal with my bull. I refuse to get help, 'cause I feel irrational asking for such. Sometimes I'm battling my own self and my views about the world. Actually most of the time I am.

Once again, sorry for this post. I feel a bit better just rambling, for once. I expect some spams and flames about complaining most likely, but it's productable complaints.
I'm not sure what we're supposed to be discussing here but if you think you are schizoid then it's going to be pretty difficult and uncomfortable to change.
If you're not naturally a sociable person, then trying to be will just be awkward.
I guess I can partly see where you are coming from. I won't force you to get help. However, I recommend do getting help since it does help quite a bit. It may help you get to understand yourself better&such. It's your choice to get help or not. But, I dunno - just write it down or something, perhaps talk to somebody might help. Hard to say really.

If you ever want or need to talk to somebody, feel free to contact me. I don't mind.

'End
Simple, develop an ego.
Miula
I know I'm probably gonna get a lot of pessimism & flack about this post, but who am I to judge? So might as well post it.

I'm debating whether I'm schizoid. To those of you who don't know what that is look it up on wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid

^And no, it's not related any bit to Schizophrenia except for the prefix 'schizo' which means 'split'^

While schizoprenia is split of self, schizoid is split from society.

What I want, I feel I might not need. I want to be with people, but I don't want to go against their will. I wish I could just be my own entity, so I could just help myself, and not get any help from others. I'm hopeless, though. Sometimes, I feel just as alone amongst others as I do being actually alone. I don't want people to deal w/ me. I can deal with people, but I don't want them to deal with my bull. I refuse to get help, 'cause I feel irrational asking for such. Sometimes I'm battling my own self and my views about the world. Actually most of the time I am.

Once again, sorry for this post. I feel a bit better just rambling, for once. I expect some spams and flames about complaining most likely, but it's productable complaints.

Don't try to self diagnose yourself with anything. Self diagnosing yourself will only lead you to try to fit the characteristics of what you are trying to diagnose yourself with. See a mental health professional and talk to them about how you feel and allow them to reach a verdict and diagnose you and determine if you have a personality disorder. Not only so that they can help you get better, but so you know what you have and you can help yourself get better as well.
i see where your coming from. but in my eyes dont bother you just havent found the right friends you may not be a sociable person but thats isnt your fault. one day youll find people who wont gudge you as much you sound young and i imagine that is why you feel like this.

so dont worry just get on with living and people will find you untill then be yourself because if you try so hard to be like the others youll lose who you really are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff