Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've never felt so miserable or alone in my life.

I've always had friends that I could talk to, and that could understand me.

All of those friends have lost contact with me.

I also had a bit of a falling out around February of this year.

I only have about 2 people that I know would really truly care about me.

I try to make friends, I try to be outgoing and nice.

Everytime I start a conversation I feel like the person I'm talking to has no intrest in me whatsoever, and then it just ends up in an extremely akward silence.

People hate me for no reason, they sit and make fun of me, call me ugly, and say my nose is too big.

I know I'm not beautiuful, but I'm not terribly unattractive. I've always been average.

I can't stand how people from my classes make fun of me, jokingly. And they act like they've known me my whole life, they call me stupid, and they joke about it. Usually it dosen't bother me, but day after day, it really gets to you.

I feel so miserable. Here I am typing this, sobbing. It's bad to be alone, but it's worse to feel like nobody will ever understand a single thought in your head.

I've never really felt like I have a purpose or belonged anywhere.

I've been like this for a while, and I thought it would get better, maybe just one of those short-lived phases.

But I just can't take this.

I can't seem to get rid of this feeling.

I have always relied on myself, and I knew if I thought about something for a while, the answer would come to me.

This is one thing that I cannot figure out.

I really need some help.
I feel like you man

Considerate Collector

65,025 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • That One Hero 500
Can you talk to those two people that you're still friends with? Are they available? You should go talk to them, or IM them, or something. That will help you feel better--talking to someone you know and love.

Hope you feel better, and try to ignore those that make fun of you.
You've touched my soul. (That's a hard thing to do; usually I'm cold and practical). It breaks my heart that I can't really do anything for you; if it was possible I'd give you a big hug and let you cry on my shoulder. Unfortunately, there's probably over 100 kilometers of distance and it would be a little creepy. (Sorry for the bad humour... It's just my style). If you want to talk to someone who would be genuinely interested in you, we can talk over MSN. joshua_henderson_5@hotmail.com
Look I'm here with you, I've always been the kid that stands out of the crowd someone who gets picked on behind their back. But you've got to hold on to the really important things....sometimes it's to hard and I can't stand it! But then I remember, at least their is one person out there at least there is one person that understands me. My friends are one of the only things I got and hold on to.
reading that made me cry because I never knew there was someone like me... someone who just wants it all to stop but doesn't want it like that. I...
Try to stand up for yourself a little more. It might be hard but people will respect you more for it, and they won't feel like they can say whatever they want about you. If you do, it probably won't happen overnight, but things will eventually get better.

Other than that, you might have depression or something...
Who are they to judge you anyways!
Gator-aide
Look I'm here with you, I've always been the kid that stands out of the crowd someone who gets picked on behind their back. But you've got to hold on to the really important things....sometimes it's to hard and I can't stand it! But then I remember, at least their is one person out there at least there is one person that understands me. My friends are one of the only things I got and hold on to.
reading that made me cry because I never knew there was someone like me... someone who just wants it all to stop but doesn't want it like that. I...

I honestly think without my friends I would have been long gone by now. In about seventh grade I had a plan that I was going to kill myself over this past summer. I had such a hard time in middle school and I was so afraid to go to high school, and I thought I would loose or never see any of my friends. Even though I lost a lot of them, whether through moving or just falling outs, I still have the two. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't just do it, but I think my friends kind of made me not want to do that.
Tomi001
Try to stand up for yourself a little more. It might be hard but people will respect you more for it, and they won't feel like they can say whatever they want about you. If you do, it probably won't happen overnight, but things will eventually get better.

Other than that, you might have depression or something...

I don't really know how to stand up for myself without sounding like a total b***h. And I feel like that would just repel people even more.
I love my friends to the ends of the earth and would even die for their sake. I wish that those people in your class would really understand that it's not a joke. It's not funny to do stuff like that because you never know what someones going through. My best friend was picked on a lot when she first got to school with us and she never fit in. But when I got to know her I realized that she was one of the most wonderful person I had ever met and now she's like a sister that I know I can never live without. I'm still in shock from your post and I don't know how to...answer. Sorry If I seem a little strange but it's like your me in a way.
Honesty with some politeness is a good policy to go by. If they say rude things, say to them kindly (but in a sarcastic manner) stop doing that. Of course, that's more of my approach, and that wouldn't work out so well with some people... Oh, and it's fine if you ignore me. Please tell me before I post again; though. My tabs can be used better if you don't care what I have to say.
Gator-aide
I love my friends to the ends of the earth and would even die for their sake. I wish that those people in your class would really understand that it's not a joke. It's not funny to do stuff like that because you never know what someones going through. My best friend was picked on a lot when she first got to school with us and she never fit in. But when I got to know her I realized that she was one of the most wonderful person I had ever met and now she's like a sister that I know I can never live without. I'm still in shock from your post and I don't know how to...answer. Sorry If I seem a little strange but it's like your me in a way.

Yeah. I just feel like I'm the one that people just make fun of me, when I've never done a thing to them. My old best friend and I were like that too. [You don't seem strange at all, btw.]
DainTrinity
Honesty with some politeness is a good policy to go by. If they say rude things, say to them kindly (but in a sarcastic manner) stop doing that. Of course, that's more of my approach, and that wouldn't work out so well with some people... Oh, and it's fine if you ignore me. Please tell me before I post again; though. My tabs can be used better if you don't care what I have to say.

I try to just ignore them or laugh it off. People get so weirded out when I get really serious, because they think I'm just the little girl who sits there and smiles and make weird jokes, (which nobody really gets) and is extremely strange to them. I am going to try to do that more often though, maybe they will get the message. heart
I'm not good with words and I can't help people that well but I know it helps me to talk with some one when I feel bad even if I don't trust them 100 percent.
May I ask if your ever angry at your old best friend? you know for her not being there...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff