Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not sure of what I am, as in sexuality.
I've dated two boys and a girl, I'm currently in a relationship with a boy right now.
I've been thinking it over, wondering what gender I really prefer. But, I honestly think I'm probably just bisexual(like everyone is now =/). I'm probably at that age were I have to find myself. I don't know. Any advice?

Just take some time to figure things out you
might just be confused or maybe you really are greedy!
xd

Wheezing Smoker

Just say you're bi and run with what you like.
I don't see why sexuality matters so much to people.
Toast Is Me
Just say you're bi and run with what you like.
I don't see why sexuality matters so much to people.

No, I actually don't care.

confused
At a certain age, everybody asks themselves that atleast once in their life.
But, just do whatever you feel is better? neutral

Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
You could possibly just be bi-curious.
Eventually you'll settle into a comfortable sexual orientation.
For now, I really wouldn't worry much about it; just date who you'd like and have fun.
Monster Destruction

I'm not sure of what I am, as in sexuality.
I've dated two boys and a girl, I'm currently in a relationship with a boy right now.
I've been thinking it over, wondering what gender I really prefer. But, I honestly think I'm probably just bisexual(like everyone is now =/). I'm probably at that age were I have to find myself. I don't know. Any advice?

If you would like to discuss this, openly, honestly and respectfully I would be glad to do so. I will not post more than this in the thread but please PM me.
take some time. idea
Erm... I'm bisexual, but that was after years of thought and dating both sexes. I think with your comment on how more people are bisexual these days is because more people now are honest with themselves and with others. I don't see it as a trend. You like what you like.
But I think you need to think it through. Just think about what both sexes can offer and what makes you happy.
If you need more help, I will be very happy to assist you. PM me anytime, since I really don't want to get too deep in a situation in a forum with a bunch of assholes and BUMPs.
Only trying to understand yourself more, eh? My advice is, keep dating. You're only bi when you're single, so no worries. Just keep dating and find someone special you want to spend the rest of your life with.

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
you might be bi-curious, at this age most people go through this phase, like right now I am also going though this phase. But you might change your mind about what gender you like later on in your life. Or you might stay bisexual for your entire life, its hard to tell what road you will take when your this age. I'm sure its something almost everyone goes through, just follow your heart and eventually you will find the answer.

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
You´re young and you still have a lot of time ahead of you. I wouldn´t try to rush things like this. Being a teenager can be really frustrating, especially when it comes to things like love and sexuality, and there´s really no point in deciding all of that now. If you´re unsure, just take your time.
have you considered any of the options in the above picture. honestly you just seem to be a whore its ok enjoy it b4 u get aids

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff