Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really don't feel like explaining the whole story.
But I'm broken hearted.
And I've tried so many times with this boy that I'm in love with.
And nothing seemed to be working, and finally we vowed to never talk to each other again.
I seriously have no friends.
I have acquantances, maybe 2 friends and 1 best friend who just happens to be the ex before last.
I can't talk to any of them about anything.
I don't want to find anyone new.
There isn't anyone else in this world that could even compare to him.
I feel like I should apologize to him,
but I would always take all the fault and it just would feel wrong and pathetic of me.
I feel like if I don't have his love, I don't want to be alive anymore.

Sometimes I feel like moving away, starting fresh with all new friends.
But I know how difficult that would be.
And I can't currently get a job do to family schedule issues, so that dream is far, far away.
So because of this, I feel like the next best thing is to just ******** kill myself.
I know it sounds really immature to kill yourself over someone else.
But.. he was the only happiness in my life.

Can someone just tell me how to feel better?
Give it time and quit dwelling on things that you can't change.
Dark Portrait

Time? I went 8 months without talking to him before. I was ******** miserable. Time isn't going to fix anything.
I think you should give it more time because there are many obstacles in a relationship and once you overcome it, your relationship will be better.
Magikwok
Dark Portrait

Time? I went 8 months without talking to him before. I was ******** miserable. Time isn't going to fix anything.
QQ

You're dwelling on it too much and aren't ready to let go. One day, you will be.
So how do I stop dwelling on it?
Magikwok
Occupy yourself with other tasks. Read, watch TV, do physical activities.
why did you decide to not talk to each other anymore?
Dark Portrait
Magikwok
Occupy yourself with other tasks. Read, watch TV, do physical activities.

Or do yoga. Yoga is awesome.
Haha. Even if I do get over him there wouldn't be anyone as beautiful, thoughtful, and comfortable as him. Prove me wrong. He's THE ONE. When I get over him eventually, I'll just be a lonely old b***h with a bunch of ******** cats in heat.
If you say you can't live without him then just make up already. If you don't make up then you'll just stay depressed the whole time.

If you need a friend that bad I could be your friend, Lots of my friends confide in me, maybe you an to...
i will also be your friend if you want to, and i think new friends here or anywhere else is very good for you right now.
Wolf_speed3
why did you decide to not talk to each other anymore?

Well, after the 8 months, we tried being friends again. He said he was in love with me, but didn't want to be in a relationship right now. I was fine with that, I wasn't in any rush to be locked down again anyways. He'd always flirt with me and say things to make me feel important. He even talked to me on the phone while he was in the bath tub -.-

I asked him if I tried to kiss him, if he'd kiss me back. He said he didn't know. I went to his house, and we made out. Big deal right? Not really. Friends kiss. He came onto me mutually! Then I hear that he's out with my friend, talking s**t about me. Saying things like, "I've been on his nuts forever", and "I was trying to make out with him the whole night." Trying? Like I had to?

I called him out on it for the first time. For the first time he had been so much of an a*****e that I felt like I couldn't forgive him. I just wanted him to be my friend, was that bad of me? I still want him to be my friend. But he's going to have to apologize first. That's not going to happen. He's already told me that "He didn't give a s**t if I talked to him anymore", and that he's "done with my drama s**t."

THEN HE GOES AND POSTS A BULLETIN ABOUT HOW "IN LOVE" HE IS WITH ME, BUT THAT BETRAYED HIM AND THAT I WAS NEVER REALLY HIS TRUE FRIEND.
******** MYSPACE DRAMA

Maybe part of the problem is that
My first ex/bestfriend is also best friends with him?
Wolf_speed3
i will also be your friend if you want to, and i think new friends here or anywhere else is very good for you right now.

That's nice of you guys. But I can't even make good connections with people in real life, let alone Gaia haha.
well i don't really want to make you feel any worse, but a guy like that isn't worth it i'm sorry thats just the way i feel. i also have a myspace so if you want to contact me on that you can my myspace url is www.mypace.com/swartzentruber_uber. Anyway if someone talks trash about you they definitely aren't worth it. and again i am sorry if i have upset you more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff