Welcome to Gaia! ::

would you trade somone you just couldnt get over but you wanted to for 10 pounds??
thats what i did HEHEHEHEHHEHE
well...it was extremely hard to forget about him completely...but i am pretty close to doing it..i've just gained 10 pounds..but i like the 10 pounds better than him cool
sorry if this seems dumb and confusing
How did you gain it? Chocolate?

7,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Okay. You traded your boyfriend or whatever for a MEASELY 10 POUNDS? I would have asked for.. Ionno, 1000?!
did u really like this guy?
why would you wanna gain weight?
no..just...eating.....cause i stopped talking to him and he was really the only drama i had and then i got uncomfortable and started eating instead of talking to him..i always have to have a problem >.<
TiggerLvr659
did u really like this guy?
why would you wanna gain weight?
i didnt know i would gain weight by trying to forget about him, but thats what happened and thats okay with me. so im saying i'd rather have gained weight than still talk to him and be depressed by him.
Kai Luna
Okay. You traded your boyfriend or whatever for a MEASELY 10 POUNDS? I would have asked for.. Ionno, 1000?!
you would want to be 1000 pounds??. he wasnt my boyfriend i just couldnt stop thinking about him so i stopped talking to him which led me to eat a lot of food....HEHE

7,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
onibaba-nana
Kai Luna
you would want to be 1000 pounds??. he wasnt my boyfriend i just couldnt stop thinking about him so i stopped talking to him which led me to eat a lot of food....HEHE

Sorry, I read it wrong and interpretted Pounds into currency ..! gonk
Kai Luna
onibaba-nana
Kai Luna

Sorry, I read it wrong and interpretted Pounds into currency ..! gonk

I thought so too xd
Haha I had just the opposite happen to me. I lost the guy and lost 10 pounds yeah haha ugh
Pounds? The currency or the measuring unit?
pillsandpoison
Haha I had just the opposite happen to me. I lost the guy and lost 10 pounds yeah haha ugh
damn you lol
K u z u
Pounds? The currency or the measuring unit?
if you read in between the lines you could probably figure it out for yourself

6,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
lol ok then
onibaba-nana
would you trade somone you just couldnt get over but you wanted to for 10 pounds??
thats what i did HEHEHEHEHHEHE
well...it was extremely hard to forget about him completely...but i am pretty close to doing it..i've just gained 10 pounds..but i like the 10 pounds better than him cool
sorry if this seems dumb and confusing

haha, oh well. 10 pounds never hurt anybody.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff