Welcome to Gaia! ::

ValentinesCliche
vix102
vix102
ValentinesCliche
vix102

its k yea i get pissed easily its sad but true once i cursed out my teacher for no reasson. and i didnt try cause i wanted too its cause i thought i had no purpose in life.
exzactly cause it isnt funny

I didn't say you wanted to...I don't generally make fun of suicide attempts...I've been there. I know how it is.
yea they aint funny at all

*cringe* you said "ain't"....

but anyway...no...no they aren't
k are not funny
vix102
vix102
ValentinesCliche
vix102
ValentinesCliche
vix102
oh belive me ive been there myself ive cut my self alot i had to go to the hospital because oneday i tried killing mysekf so please, please,please dont tell me what she is going threw and what i dont know about because i know and felt everything but does that give her the right to cut herself no it doesnt it doesnt even give me, and yea right now ofcorse its difficult to type i have a brace on my arm and you did not tell me how to spell obsessed read my comment before yours do i have obsessed in there no i do not.

yeah having a brace doesn't really take away the fact that "obsessive" was spelled with an "a" and however else you spelled it. The "a" is nowhere near the "o" on a keyboard, so that's not really much of a typo excuse. And that whole statement you just threw at me was full of grammatical errors. "Threw" means to throw, not to experience. That would be "through". Sorry for saying you didn't know about cutting, it just didn't seem like you knew what you were talking about. Now I will take that back, but honestly, it's done, and I'm thinking she wasn't a suicide threat or anything so unless her wounds get infected I'd just let it go. I carved someone's name in both my wrist and my hip. It was a lapse. Didn't mean I was actually cutting on a regular basis or that I was suicidal. In fact I didn't start cutting for a few years after that, and even that I got over without going to the doctor. Not everyone has the same needs as others, not all circumstances are the same.

its k yea i get pissed easily its sad but true once i cursed out my teacher for no reasson. and i didnt try cause i wanted too its cause i thought i had no purpose in life.

I didn't say you wanted to...I don't generally make fun of suicide attempts...I've been there. I know how it is.

*cringe* you said "ain't"....

but anyway...no...no they aren't
vix102
ValentinesCliche
vix102
ValentinesCliche
vix102
oh belive me ive been there myself ive cut my self alot i had to go to the hospital because oneday i tried killing mysekf so please, please,please dont tell me what she is going threw and what i dont know about because i know and felt everything but does that give her the right to cut herself no it doesnt it doesnt even give me, and yea right now ofcorse its difficult to type i have a brace on my arm and you did not tell me how to spell obsessed read my comment before yours do i have obsessed in there no i do not.

yeah having a brace doesn't really take away the fact that "obsessive" was spelled with an "a" and however else you spelled it. The "a" is nowhere near the "o" on a keyboard, so that's not really much of a typo excuse. And that whole statement you just threw at me was full of grammatical errors. "Threw" means to throw, not to experience. That would be "through". Sorry for saying you didn't know about cutting, it just didn't seem like you knew what you were talking about. Now I will take that back, but honestly, it's done, and I'm thinking she wasn't a suicide threat or anything so unless her wounds get infected I'd just let it go. I carved someone's name in both my wrist and my hip. It was a lapse. Didn't mean I was actually cutting on a regular basis or that I was suicidal. In fact I didn't start cutting for a few years after that, and even that I got over without going to the doctor. Not everyone has the same needs as others, not all circumstances are the same.

Friend

6,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
i think you just fall for guys too easily.
C 4 r t 0 0 n M u f f i n
For the love of God.

You're all morons. Seriously. If you want to go talk trash about each other, go make a thread in the chatterbox. I hate refreshing the page and seeing this thread in the top of the thread list...it is now completely idiotic and distracting.

lmao.... welcome back to you thread here... how ya doing?
TROLLL!!!!111 rofl
ValentinesCliche
vix102
ValentinesCliche
vix102
ValentinesCliche
vix102
oh i was never upset about sorry that i confussed you little 3rd grader mind.

Are you serious? 3rd grader mind? Could you not come up with something better, considering I had to tell you how to spell "obsessed"?...and you were IMMENSELY off on that spelling, not just a little. And by the way..."confussed"? Hmm..I don't believe that's a word. Were you perhaps looking for "confused"??? Pretty good if I have a 3rd grader mind, I can still spell. And I also am under the impression that you have never done anything like cut, so you really wouldn't know what the girl is going through...therefore, I believe there isn't much room for you to comment.

vix102
ValentinesCliche
vix102
ValentinesCliche
vix102

Are you serious? 3rd grader mind? Could you not come up with something better, considering I had to tell you how to spell "obsessed"?...and you were IMMENSELY off on that spelling, not just a little. And by the way..."confussed"? Hmm..I don't believe that's a word. Were you perhaps looking for "confused"??? Pretty good if I have a 3rd grader mind, I can still spell. And I also am under the impression that you have never done anything like cut, so you really wouldn't know what the girl is going through...therefore, I believe there isn't much room for you to comment.

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
For the love of God.

You're all morons. Seriously. If you want to go talk trash about each other, go make a thread in the chatterbox. I hate refreshing the page and seeing this thread in the top of the thread list...it is now completely idiotic and distracting.
ValentinesCliche
vix102
ValentinesCliche
vix102
ValentinesCliche
vix102
actually doctors can help she may have a serious issue NONE OF US know about not even her own family stare

Or it could have been a momentary and yes I will say somewhat stupid lapse in judgment because she was upset. It happens. Get over it.

Viola Harmony
XxXLuvs Chris BrownXxX
he's neva there bt im a do it any ways...

and to those ppl r dissin me jus go away im lookin 4 advice not disses

first off, learn to spell...

second. I agree. Get off Gaia and tell him

..once again...we are off that subject... she has already called him and they are back together, it's all good.
vix102
ValentinesCliche
vix102
ValentinesCliche
vix102
actually doctors can help she may have a serious issue NONE OF US know about not even her own family stare

Or it could have been a momentary and yes I will say somewhat stupid lapse in judgment because she was upset. It happens. Get over it.

ValentinesCliche
Golly, did she leave? Hmm...3rd graders must have good minds after all.
you wish i left while i didnt well i might of cause i had to change my babby brother but i dont think that counts does it?

2,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
XxXLuvs Chris BrownXxX
he's neva there bt im a do it any ways...

and to those ppl r dissin me jus go away im lookin 4 advice not disses

first off, learn to spell...

second. I agree. Get off Gaia and tell him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out