Welcome to Gaia! ::

caticati12
it is just one guy. not worth cutting yourself. if u want to stop cutting lock up the scissors and other sharp crap in the house. self control is the key.i understand that it can be hard to get over a guy, and i dont really understand why u broke up but do what you can to fix it i guess...
its bcuz we were 2gether for 4 and a half years and actually thought he was my true love and soul mate!! so he is callin rite now hang on... oh btw we r back 2gether thanks anyway and i did lock all the sharp things thts a rely good idea! blaugh
XxXLuvs Chris BrownXxX
Now i miss him So much tht im cuttin his name into my rist!! Wat do i do??? question crying

what the hell is wrong with you?!
ok um...yes stop cutting... and you just miss him if you love him you would have known it before you broke up and it sounds like you found out after... i think you just really miss him and itll take some time to get over him but...if i may ask... whyd you brake up?
{edited to saysomething}
ignore the ******** idiots that are saying rude things they dont know anything
liekWOAHz
XxXLuvs Chris BrownXxX
Now i miss him So much tht im cuttin his name into my rist!! Wat do i do??? question crying

what the hell is wrong with you?!
nuthin if u were in my shoes u wud understand! talk2hand we were 2gether for 4 and a half years!!!
What I think you should do is not to push things and dont get too clingy. Some guys get scared by that kinda stuff and they'll eventually just keep drifting away. Also I dont think you should be cutting yourself. Love isnt supposed to be painful and if things were supposed to work out between you they will in the end. With my ex I found the more time I spent away the more he wanted to be friends. Just give him his space sometimes biggrin Good luck!
VenomDkoc
ok um...yes stop cutting... and you just miss him if you love him you would have known it before you broke up and it sounds like you found out after... i think you just really miss him and itll take some time to get over him but...if i may ask... whyd you brake up?
{edited to saysomething}
he broke up wit me bcuz he thought 4 some ******** reason i was cheating on him wit he best friend bt the only thing i was doin was gettin info bout him tht i dont kno 2 figure out 2 get him 4 valentines day
greenhawk
What I think you should do is not to push things and dont get too clingy. Some guys get scared by that kinda stuff and they'll eventually just keep drifting away. Also I dont think you should be cutting yourself. Love isnt supposed to be painful and if things were supposed to work out between you they will in the end. With my ex I found the more time I spent away the more he wanted to be friends. Just give him his space sometimes biggrin Good luck!
i started cuttin after he broke my heart

Bashful Bloodsucker

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
Blitzkrieg Beauty
I hope you're not serious.

But, if you are, you need to see a shrink. You have problems, and you're too immature to be in a relationship.
I concur.

And no sane boy is going to be flattered that you're carving his name into your wrist. Actually, he'll probably be disgusted by your blatant desperation. If he's sane, that is.
XxXLuvs Chris BrownXxX
greenhawk
But still, its not really worth it...It doesnt really make things any better. But I hope you do work things out and stay happy 4laugh
XxXLuvs Chris BrownXxX
VenomDkoc
{edited to saysomething}
he broke up wit me bcuz he thought 4 some ******** reason i was cheating on him wit he best friend bt the only thing i was doin was gettin info bout him tht i dont kno 2 figure out 2 get him 4 valentines day

well talk to his friend (not in person that might be bad idk) and see him you can get him to talk to Javier about it and tell him what was going on
greenhawk
C 4 r t 0 0 n M u f f i n
Blitzkrieg Beauty
I hope you're not serious.

But, if you are, you need to see a shrink. You have problems, and you're too immature to be in a relationship.
I concur.

And no sane boy is going to be flattered that you're carving his name into your wrist. Actually, he'll probably be disgusted by your blatant desperation. If he's sane, that is.

Sorry I just saw part of your shirt in your siggy, is gir on it?

wow...you shoulda just pmed her....
greenhawk
XxXLuvs Chris BrownXxX
greenhawk
But still, its not really worth it...It doesnt really make things any better. But I hope you do work things out and stay happy 4laugh
we did blaugh
this is how i felt (listen 2 da words)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgDdFA_iMQs
Yeah. You don't.
Your obessed. Trust me. Been there done that. Get over him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff