Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
I'm not the skinniest b***h since Kate Moss, but I think if you let yourself go to a point where you can no longer walk, you deserve a bit of a wake-up call, especially if it's not genetic and you just couldn't go a day without a Twinkie.

Fashionable Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Also I think that everyone should be loved fat skinny whoever u are should be loved like put yourself in there shoes how they go through the day and stuff like that.
If its a condition from birth, I dont have an issue with overweight people. But I absolutely hate fat people that are fact because they eat to much Mc. Donalds and then complain about it, saying they cant stop. I hate fat people who are mean for no reason, especially when they look at me and my purple hair with discuss like my hair is going to give them an ulcer or heart attack.
Dreamway Express
I'm not the skinniest b***h since Kate Moss, but I think if you let yourself go to a point where you can no longer walk, you deserve a bit of a wake-up call, especially if it's not genetic and you just couldn't go a day without a Twinkie.
Are you sure its a twinkie? XD I totally agree with you.
LadyEffward
Tofu.Pudding
User Image

There's this girl in my school who's
17 and can't fit in the desks at school.
burning_eyes
her myspace has pictures of herself posing
"sexy" and "baby got back"...
she's cruel to the skinny girls because their
skinny and she's not. she called her cousin,
who's in my grade and is about 140 lbs fat,
when she herself is about 400 lbs.
that's when i lose all respect for people her size.
i'm nice to everyone, except when they draw the line,
like this Amanda girl does.
And I refuse to ever let myself go when I get older.
After I have a kid, I'm getting my body back.
I refuse to get fat.

This is exactly what I've been thinking the entire time I've been reading this thread. I hate how when "skinny" people redicule "fat" people, it's sooo morally wrong and it makes you a horrible person. But when the fat person does it right back, what the hell is that?!
My sister has a thyroid problem (finally diagnosed and treated, and working hard towards a healthier weight and lifestyle- this I respect a lot), but that didn't stop her from making rude comments towards skinny people, and even me! We were at the mall, and she was making rude comments abouts the women on the tvs because they were thin. Not like supermodel thin, but yeah, skinny. I thought they were pretty average, to be honest. Then when we were walking by Wet Seal, I was like "They have a lot of cute stuff" and she shot right back, "Yeah, if you're a
SIZE 2
!" *points at me* WTF IS THAT! scream
If we can't be "dusgusted" by fat people because Ooh! They have a medical condition! Why can they rip on us when we, in a way are "naturally skinny" (and eat a tonnn! like me) or have an
over
active thyroid? Isn't that a "We can't help it!" excuse too? So why can they use it and it's all good, but if skinny people say it, they just roll their eyes and get angry? stare

probably a mix of anger and jealousy but you also have to think about all the things you've said. If you honsetly think that you can say thing s like this aroud her and not make her angry or want and want to lash out at you, then you are obviously not getting it. If you say mean hurtful things to people they will want to say mean hurtful things back.

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ansel Pendragon
Dreamway Express

LMAO.
A few Twinkies, a Big Mac, and a milkshake to wash it down.
Dreamway Express

how do you tell though? How do you decide who has genuine health issues and who dosent care? You cant unless they tell you. Most peole just assume.

3,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
I find your view on fat people to be quite shallow to be honest.
But Then again I love fat people.
I like guys who fart for fun too.
Hell I like to fart for fun. XD
Dreamway Express
Ansel Pendragon
Dreamway Express

LMAO.

XD I hate it when people who are huge with out a medical condition are rude to everyone around them. Like they have this anger and revenge complex inside of them thinking that its everyone else's fault for themselves buying all that food and eating it.

Hilarious Fatcat

5,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ansel Pendragon
Dreamway Express
Ansel Pendragon
Dreamway Express

LMAO.

XD I hate it when people who are huge with out a medical condition are rude to everyone around them. Like they have this anger and revenge complex inside of them thinking that its everyone else's fault for themselves buying all that food and eating it.

Yeah, there was a case in New York City where these teenage girls sued McDonald's for not posting the health risks.
But is it just me or do you know that a cheeseburger and fries aren't good for you?
mavericgirl141
Dreamway Express

how do you tell though? How do you decide who has genuine health issues and who dosent care? You cant unless they tell you. Most people just assume.

I have been around a lot of people and seen alot of huge people, generally, the nice ones have a medical condition and don't let it stop them. The ones who got fat on their own because of the food they ate are usually mean and annoying. Especially in America.
I make fun of everyone.
Especially myself.
Dreamway Express
Ansel Pendragon
Dreamway Express
Ansel Pendragon
Dreamway Express

LMAO.

Yeah, there was a case in New York City where these teenage girls sued McDonald's for not posting the health risks.
But is it just me or do you know that a cheeseburger and fries aren't good for you?

Whats even funnier is that now that there is salad and even more diversity on the menu, the case wont go through. Especially since the point of advertisement is to get you to eat their at least once, not 24/7. I hate people who are "addicted" to Mc. Ds and think there should be a Sergent General's warning like on a pack of smokes. Why make a case out of your own stupid decision?
Blitzkrieg Beauty
I'm actually surprised nobody has said anything demeaning towards skinny people in defense of fat people.

Usually there's always one, "At least I'm not a disgusting twig." comment.

Kudos.

word.

3,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Blitzkrieg Beauty
undercitykitty
20 Shades of Crazy
undercitykitty
Yeah and KKK no big deal, gay bashers eh. Lets all hate people based on things that some cant control.

You can control weight, first off. I don't care how bad your genetics are, if you work hard enough, you can at least get to a healthy weight. If you're 300 pounds and five feet fall, then part of that is your fault.

And furthermore, he didn't say he hated them.

fat people are disgusting...yeah cuz thats not hate. Fat is like the broadest term I can think of. Not overweight but fat. Some would classify me as fat cuz im 10lbs over my max weight according to military standards. Fat can be anything from just being a size 9 to 300 lbs of love at 6' 7"....
Its hateful and i was making a point.
That's not hate, that's him stating his opinion of certain types of people.

I'm sure there are types of people you aren't attracted to. Does that mean you hate them?

Your right I have a thing with not dating a certain type of guy cuz of a bad experiance when I was young but I would never say they are disgusting. Thats just a hateful term. Would you walk up to someone and say they are disgusting to there face? I would have to really dislike a person to say something like that and hold no respect for them.

Not be attracted is one thing. Im not attracted to preps but I would never say they are disgusting. and like I said fat in what terms 5-10 lbs over weight or cant stand for more then 5 mins.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff