Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hate moving?

Yes. 0.49032258064516 49.0% [ 76 ]
I have never moved in my life 0.14193548387097 14.2% [ 22 ]
I actually like it 0.2 20.0% [ 31 ]
Whatever. Just here for the gold. 0.16774193548387 16.8% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 155 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

hi i am really not a big fan of moving at all!!!!!!
hi i dont like moving at all!!!!!!!!
i am not a big fan of moving at all!!!!!!!
hi i hate moving every where!!!!!!!!!
moving is very not fun!!!!!!!!!!
THE LAST MOVE I HAD WAS WHEN I MOVED FROM LONG BEACH CALI AND ME AND ALL THE PPL I KNEW OUT THERE WAS CRYIN TOO EVEN THE BOYZ...L0L THEY MADE ME CRY
"I have moved almost 8 times in my life. I say almost, because the last time it was a temporary 3 month thing. It brought me to the place I belong, but don't wanna stay. I however did not like or dislike moving."
moving is not cool!!!!!!!!!!
I never made friends as a kid but that had nothing to do with moving...
The first time I moved, I moved from Yuma to Ohio and moved back again when my dad got custody. That was 16 years or so ago (when I was 3-4) so I don't remember much of that. After I had turned 17 my dad and I got into a fight and I moved out. I moved into my fiance's house. 3 months later his mom lost the house so I had to move into my grandparent's house. About 8 months later, I move out of there into my fiance's place. We stayed there for a little less that a year and then moves to were we live now. If you figure that all up, it means I have moved 4 times in about 2 years (seeing as how we've lived here 3 years)
I moved from Pennsylvania to California after my mom died. It was so hard leaving my grandma and before that I had never spent any real time with my father. That one was pretty traumatic, especially with my "new" step-mom. Then when I was a bit older, I had to move from Santee (where I lived in California) to Bonita and it hurt so bad. I lost almost every single friend I had made, except my best friend in the whole entire world(though we only talk once every three months it seems). Times like these make you realize who your real friends are. As for wishing I hadn't? Never in a million years... I have the greatest boyfriend and the greatest group of friends ever.
i dont like moving!!!!!!!!!
moving is not fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
movings not good
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Invisible Citizen

5,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm probably about the same age as you, and so far in my life, I moved lived in twelve different houses/apartments, in six different cities and three states. I've also grown to despise moving. As far as friends go, I didn't have too much trouble, but it sucked every time having to leave all my friends behind. Very few of my friends from previous cities have I kept in touch with, but I still remember most of them, and miss them occasionally. I guess the biggest impact it's had on me is giving me a desire to not move my family any more than I have to when I have a family.
Moving to Fontana was the worst thing that's ever happened to me. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces