Welcome to Gaia! ::

i actually like staying to myself in school, cause i dont get cought up in any crap that i shouldn't be in. but most of the time during school i wont say a word unless i have to say something for a class. and during lunch i'm usually either in the library or sitting against a wall in the lunch room reading a book, so if anyone comes up and talks to me i think it's amazing.
it depends really on how you act around them... if your giggling and s**t around them they may take it as flurting... i have many guy friends and thats excatly what they are friends... when im with them i am jsut myself... i dont dress up... i dont put on makeup... I sit and play video games with them... if you jsut want to be friends with a guy tell him I JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS... its that easy
Mystic Monstrosity
because men think with their penises
I agree with that and... umm.... I have a question (it may be dumb...) why am I on your sig? It kind of shocked me a little. Just wondering.

And about this thread, guys don't always do that. Girls can too. (I kind of think a guy likes me... not because he talks to me, only because he's really polite around me...) But, girls and boys alike can do the same thing.
Pyroangel260
i actually like staying to myself in school, cause i dont get cought up in any crap that i shouldn't be in. but most of the time during school i wont say a word unless i have to say something for a class. and during lunch i'm usually either in the library or sitting against a wall in the lunch room reading a book, so if anyone comes up and talks to me i think it's amazing.

OMG dude!
you sound soooo much like me.
Well I, as a girl, view guys as liking me when I like them.
For instance: I have liked a guy from afar for a few weeks. He strikes up conversation with me. Therefore I would believe that he likes me, just because I like him. And I know that when I am attracted to someone I'd much rather be more than just friends with them than be friends with them at all (though I wouldn't mind that... it would just be like torture).

But there are such things as being able to be friends with someone if neither of you are attracted to one another (or if they are they say nothing about being attracted). Perhaps you only meet guys who are attracted to you?
I have a lot of guy friends who I have never dated or done anything with. It can be hard at times to make guys understand that you just want to be friends but once they realize that your not gonna f*ck them then they stop trying and give in to the friend class. lol.
Precious Memory Keeper
Mystic Monstrosity
because men think with their penises
I agree with that and... umm.... I have a question (it may be dumb...) why am I on your sig? It kind of shocked me a little. Just wondering.

And about this thread, guys don't always do that. Girls can too. (I kind of think a guy likes me... not because he talks to me, only because he's really polite around me...) But, girls and boys alike can do the same thing.

Yeah I was about to ask you the same question..thats a little weird... O.o
ChibiWitch
I have a lot of guy friends who I have never dated or done anything with. It can be hard at times to make guys understand that you just want to be friends but once they realize that your not gonna f*ck them then they stop trying and give in to the friend class. lol.

Lmao, thats always good to know XD
most of my friends are guys except for a few. I just feel more comfortable and like I can relate more most of the time. I have noticed that from a lot of other guys though. I'm not sure why. I can always tell right away if they're going to try anything, by the way the talk. I'm glad it's not always the case though, because I laugh and giggle at everything most of the time. It's probably because most of them know I have a boyfriend and/or have girlfriends.
southern-chicky
Pyroangel260

OMG dude!

cool, but yeah. also when someone trys to interupt my reading at school i dont pay them any attention other than just nodding.
southern-chicky
blizzerd15
southern-chicky
Ok I know this is kindof weird to ask in all, but why do most guys think the girl likes them because they talk to them? Is it because we laugh and maybe giggle a little??? It just doesn't make any since to me? And one more thing, why don't guys ever want to be friends with a girl, I mean most guys I know always want to be more then friends? Why is that?

Please explain to me?
meh friend thinks whenever a girl talks to him they like him (most think im better ^_^ and nicer and he's a b***h lol) its dumb -_-.......i want to be JUST friend with some girls ^_^ i dont want to go out with every girl

I totally know what you mean, I notice girls do the same thing too.
?
Pyroangel260
southern-chicky
Pyroangel260

OMG dude!

cool, but yeah. also when someone trys to interupt my reading at school i dont pay them any attention other than just nodding.

Lol, I am the same way but I draw a lot.
southern-chicky
Pyroangel260
southern-chicky
Pyroangel260

OMG dude!

yeah i dont only read i draw aswell, but mostly during class time, and i draw things that icant be interupted during, which are comics. also i'm in the middle of writing a book so i really have no time for people during school
Pyroangel260
southern-chicky
Pyroangel260
southern-chicky
Pyroangel260

OMG dude!

yeah i dont only read i draw aswell, but mostly during class time, and i draw things that icant be interupted during, which are comics. also i'm in the middle of writing a book so i really have no time for people during school

Ok this is prob. random and weird but you sound like one of the guys at my school???
i have loads of guys friends and there all friends with my female friends 2 nd they onli wanna be friends nd nothin more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff