Welcome to Gaia! ::

Too long of a story to tell, in short my ex or whatever you want to call her, was leading me on (again) to make sure I didn't feel bad. Which obviously mad me feel worse. And I can't get over her. And need help or something..
The question is which one of you ended it?
edit: It will take a while for you to get over it in any case, but perhaps you should let her know you need some time.
As much as it sucks to hear this, sometimes time is the best thing. It's going to hurt for awhile, but it'll be better in the end and you'll find someone that's right for you, someone that YOU deserve. Also, don't be alone, misery loves company, calls friends and do things with them, that's what I did when my last ex and I broke up, I was never alone and all my friends we caring and supportive. They even gave me places to sleep when he was stalking me at my old dorm.
Technically, I ended it. Because a freind told me she was only going out with me because she felt bad.

Okay little more background knowledge, we broke up. And then she asked me out again, then we broke up again. And got together again. Both times which she said she missed me. Which I guess was a lie. And then played me on. Every time but the very first time we've broken up, she left for someone else. Except the first time. We've broken up three times in all?
Ehh. But she still wants to be freinds. And worse, shes probably better freinds with my freinds then I am.
If your heart were broken, you'd be dead.
Kore Kuni
Ehh. But she still wants to be freinds. And worse, shes probably better freinds with my freinds then I am.
you'd be surprised who might come if you call for help.
Hmm..Maybe. I don't know. She says she cares a lot about me and she was only doing it to make me happy. And still wants to be freinds. but I dont think I can do that. And if I'm not her freind, I kinda split the 'group' apart.
Kore Kuni
Hmm..Maybe. I don't know. She says she cares a lot about me and she was only doing it to make me happy. And still wants to be freinds. but I dont think I can do that. And if I'm not her freind, I kinda split the 'group' apart.
People are different, I don't talk to any of my ex's and everytime I see one of them I just want to rub my success in their faces, while on my boyfriend's side, he's still really good friends with all his ex's, and one of them is one of my best friend's, plus, if they're really good friends then it shouldn't matter, it won't be tearing the group apart.
Look, if she's hurting you tell her you need space, because you were on and off three times I'd say this was a bad relationship. Not to foist off my own history but a similar thing happened to me with the friends being all interconnected. All i did was completely ignore him. and my friends are still my friends.
Hmm. Well Its still extremely hard not to talk to her, call her, text her. Its what I'm used to. And all she's been is nice to me. So its not like can just stop. Can I?

I find myself just thinking about her when I'm preoccupied with anything. I didn't get off work because of it. Spend too much time slowing down and thinking.

Edit: And yeah, I figured freind would be freinds but...Eh. I don't know. Mine are weird.

Simple Isolate yourself from everyone and close your heart. You need no one in your life don't let emotions clog you thoughts. Mind over matter you heart isn't really broke it just a depressed state that love has left the feeling there for making one emotion disappear. If you make then all vanish then you'll never feel pain again.
hi? I might try and sleep. Gotta do my senior project tomorrow so sleep is reqired. Thanks for the help.

Edit: Imagine that, she called me...
Halloween-Chan

Simple Isolate yourself from everyone and close your heart. You need no one in your life don't let emotions clog you thoughts. Mind over matter you heart isn't really broke it just a depressed state that love has left the feeling there for making one emotion disappear. If you make then all vanish then you'll never feel pain again.

Heh, thats what I used to do. I must say, Love is probably worth the pain...If it lasts long enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff