Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you are already friends with her dont just ask her straight up cause that might ruin everything but if you kind of are just in the pass and go just ask her out then if it works out enjoy. if not back yourself up and say that you would still like to to hang out more often with her. just be optimistic and friendly
lupe121283
NOt sure if this is going to work or not, but try to give hints that you like another girl. See what her reaction is.
already tryed. turns out she likes another guy a little bit but i'm gonna try any way, that is if i can build up the courage
yuno-yuwana
If you are already friends with her dont just ask her straight up cause that might ruin everything but if you kind of are just in the pass and go just ask her out then if it works out enjoy. if not back yourself up and say that you would still like to to hang out more often with her. just be optimistic and friendly
what do you mean "in the pass"? yea i was thinking that since we are friends if i ask it will kill that friendship which is the last thing i want. any way killerdoll-bites said jsut ease into it so that it's pretty much like we're going out.
ranmasuperfan
lupe121283
NOt sure if this is going to work or not, but try to give hints that you like another girl. See what her reaction is.
already tryed. turns out she likes another guy a little bit but i'm gonna try any way, that is if i can build up the courage

One way to build up courage with her is by being spontaneus with her and she how she reacts by them. If not, smeared feces on your self and then you won't be afraid of what she says.
lupe121283
ranmasuperfan
lupe121283

One way to build up courage with her is by being spontaneus with her and she how she reacts by them. If not, smeared feces on your self and then you won't be afraid of what she says.
haha! great idea smear feces on myself! i'll do that right after i date the presidents daughter.
So is she your best friend? Cuz if you are best friends usually if things don't work out (or doesn't get started) it can easily go back to your best friend relationship since you both know each other.
LexCielxFoochax
SHOW HER THE GOODS.

i like this answer, show her and she will be pleased
is that all? well guys that was helpful thanks i'll try out the things you guys suggested.
LOVE YA! LOVER HER MUCH MORE!
lupe121283
So is she your best friend? Cuz if you are best friends usually if things don't work out (or doesn't get started) it can easily go back to your best friend relationship since you both know each other.
not BEST friends but pretty good friends.
Maakasu Kasaga
LexCielxFoochax
SHOW HER THE GOODS.

i like this answer, show her and she will be pleased
so you'd think
ranmasuperfan
is that all? well guys that was helpful thanks i'll try out the things you guys suggested.
guess not maybe now?
ranmasuperfan
ranmasuperfan
guess not maybe now?

lol, are you going to do the feces trick. Well good luck and just remember that you are still alive after a rejection.
lupe121283
ranmasuperfan
ranmasuperfan
guess not maybe now?

lol, are you going to do the feces trick. Well good luck and just remember that you are still alive after a rejection.
yea i know

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces