Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Im a freshman in high school and im not that attractive...just for your information, so u can help me Ok, see there is this guy who ive known since 7th grade. in 7th grade i guess we were great friends from the start. HE EVEN LETS ME CALL HIM CURIOUS GEORGE! and in 8th grade we both joined drumline...i joined it cuz there was this other guy that i liked and i knew he was in it...soooo then we were eating lunch w/ eachother every day b/c we had 2nd lunch and all our friends were in 3rd lunch and when we finished eating we went and w8ed by the bandroom and every1 thought we were going out and we told them we werent but then they all kept saying we should...but then he made some friends in that lunch and so did i and we stopped eating together and i got sad but i still didnt like him like him...which brings us to this year...i now really accept that i like him... he makes me smile so much when im with him...no guy has ever made me smile the way i do when im with him. and i sometimnes think he likes me b/c hell try to get me mad so ill chase after him (up the stairs of the school, and through the bandroom) and ive never ever seen him with a girl like a couple, which makes me think like mayb hes w8ing 4 me or mayb hes not looking for a gf or mayb he has 1 that lives near him... soooo give me advice...im sry if this is very long its just i rly like him so i want to know how do i know if he likes me?
He probably does like you. Depending on the type of guy you like you could either subtly show him you like him and wait for him to act or you can talk to him about it.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
see the thing is i told this 1 guy that i liked him and it ruined our friendship and i dont want that to happen with him b/c he is rly special to me
Cherie-J
see the thing is i told this 1 guy that i liked him and it ruined our friendship and i dont want that to happen with him b/c he is rly special to me

So don't tell him. Just enjoy the time you have together. Getting together as a couple may well ruin the friendship that you have.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
its not that simple...i would love more than anything to marry him...but i love our friendship...and if i tell him i love him and he doesnt feel the same way ill lose our friendship as well as any hope of being with him
Well I definitely wouldn't suggest you just blatantly tell him you love him. Just spend time with him and if you grow closer, then you grow closer

6,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
no of course i wouldnt tell him i love him...but i fell like i do love him...and im trying to find an excuse to give him my cell number
the sad thing is you never know how it will turn out. all i can say is go for it, and see what happens; or don't and enjoy what you've got and never know if it could be more.
just do yourself a favor and remember that love is not always as it seems. you can make yourself love even when its not true

6,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
yup, thats what scares the hell out of me.

6,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
i love teh emos
just do yourself a favor and remember that love is not always as it seems. you can make yourself love even when its not true
no im pretty sure of this guy. we have so much in common.
it is scary and don't do anything YOU don't want to don't change for him. if you give a little he'll always want more. some of us aren't straight due to the choices we made with boys
well u can TRY talking 2 him agen, mayb possibly telling him u lyk him but u dunn hav 2
and jus say sumthng lyk ppl shuldnt get in2 thiss...we arr jus frends and we arrnt going outt
c wat happens..if u 2 dunnt get 2gethr which u nevr kno, it can happen, atleast you hav a frend u care for and who carea about u ;D
Cherie-J
no of course i wouldnt tell him i love him...but i fell like i do love him...and im trying to find an excuse to give him my cell number

Since you've known him for a few years now, I think it would be pretty safe to suggest that the two of you hang out sometimes, even in a group, and just give him your digits.
get ur friends to bash him up till he likes you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces