Welcome to Gaia! ::

WWLD2k15
Delta Bracs
WWLD2k15
Toki Bird
WWLD2k15
Drugs are bad, you'll never be a champion of the WWLD if you do them. go work out and get natty gains instead of smoking weed and getting fat rolls pls.

oh come on frost

I am not frost. this is just the only non s**t starter avi.

git gud though, seriously don't do drugs be successful in the WWLD superlsam
I'd git sum research dun in that brain though then budski, before you bash the plants - drugs are drugs and plants are plants. ;3 It's being proven as we sit and type to one another here in these forums that psychoactive plants are far more medicinal than any headache pill, antibiotic or radiation treatment ever has been.

no serious athelete abuses drugs. a reall athlete is clean, and keeps his body and mind clear for the WWLD matches.
Well.. Not everyone is an athlete, first. Second.. There's no abuse if it's used as medication; drugs and plants are vastly different. Third, like I say - if you've done your research you'll find that things like psilocybin actually creates MORE neural pathways making the mind actually MORE clear than we've allowed ourselves as a society to think our brain can be. ;3
Besides, all those big athletes in the world are.. so beaten up through their career and bumped and bruised that they're pretty derpy as they are now. a single dose of psilocybin would reactivate parts of their brain that they'd forgotten even existed. :O But by all means. go ahead and beat the bajeebus out of eachother if you so desire.

Timid Combatant

13,690 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
Toki Bird
Raven Winter
Toki Bird
Wizards of the Toast
can you not just order peyote seeds online? I'm curious about the legality.

Peyote is both a b***h to prepare and I heard it gives some wicked bad nausea. emotion_puke

wait no peyote is smaller I'm thinking of another cactus with mescaline in it.

why would I want to pay money?
I'm getting the seeds for free.

Either way if it is legal, knowing California they're probably illegal here anyways since most things are lol.

I remember being in a parking lot in California and seeing a sign, basically saying, "THIS AREA WILL GIVE YOU CANCER. SO MUCH CANCER. YOU ARE GETTING CANCER RIGHT NOW. ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE."

Was that down in the desert or something? lol

Nah, outside an amusement park.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas